Colin Wilder Leaving

Not sure how you know this…Wilder can play several positions and so can Anderson, that is, if he is eligible to play this year…it would be hard for me to believe Wilder would back down from competition and then go to an elite Big 10 school…does not make any sense…

1 Like

What are all these positions that Wilder can play? Colin isn’t starting over Garrett or Deontay this season. Coach D loves Stuard at the nickel. So where else was Wilder going to play?

1 Like

There’s 2 seniors 2 sophomores safeties on Wisconsin and the other 6 or so are freshman. I dont understand. Its the same circumstances here and its freezing up there during football. Other than academics im trying to understand.

LOL, so you think Stuard starts over a healthy Wilder? Think what you want, I doubt very seriously Wilder left here thinking he could not start…there is something else to all of this…and once again, do you know for sure Anderson is going to be eligible? Anderson will be a hoss, but remember he has not played in over a year and will be rusty starting out. Stuard has potential but NO experience…but hopefully he can stay healthy…

Wilder would not play over Stuard in the nickel. Wilder wasn’t going to have a shot at beating out Deontay at Safety. And a pretty reputable poster has said that Sprewell and Vaughn both passed Wilder during the Spring.

Wire that was quick to decide on n Wisconsin. But good for him for finding a great landing spot.

Transfers are almost always about playing time, and this one probably is no different. Maybe he hasn’t bounced back like he thought he would and got passed up on the depth chart. I don’t actually know at all. But maybe things just weren’t working out for him in general and he needed a fresh start.

Best of luck to him as a Badger going forward.

Just saw him on the field vs USF.

The backup at SS.

2 Likes

Redshirt freshman in front of him…

He got an interception last night. Good for Colin.

4 Likes