Collector's Item or Trash?

Had no idea I had this t-shirt (or that they even gave away shirts at this game). Don’t think it has been worn but has a couple of discolored areas after being in non-climate controlled storage.

2 Likes

Trash. Nobody is going to care about a failed Coach’s first game. No value.

Fortunately its storage buddy is in better shape…

4 Likes

I know. Was joking. When you get older and forget you have stuff tucked away, it’s like Christmas all over again. I had better check my mattresses for money!

2 Likes

Now, now, Clyde might be interested since it is a souvenir of the only game he actually attended from start to finish :sunglasses:

12 Likes

It certainly is the only week of practice He attended.

3 Likes

The Phi Slamma guys have been so so Coogs. Michael Young got mad at us. Hakeem was distant until recently. Clyde …I honestly don’t know what to make of Clyde…he wanted to be a Rockets announcer, David Rose went to BYU. Benny Anders went missing. Who the heck knows what happened to Mr. Mean.

Great team…,.

2 Likes

I believe Mr. Mean is a teacher somewhere in greater Houston.

3 Likes

He was at the last game, I think.

5 Likes

He was, they showed him on the screen.

2 Likes

Not trash at all! Keep it or sell it!

1 Like

Years of apathetic admin caused this. It was even worse in football. I knew a few former players here and there through the late 80’s, 90’s and up through briles and Sumlin and it wasn’t until Sumlin era that the admin reached out to invite them back. I have heard, no proof, but heard from one that Kolb was never reached out to after he was on the Baylor sideline wearing their hat. Case does it on his own, but overall we seem to be terrible with honoring and keeping alumni in the fold.

3 Likes

Larry Micheaux was courtside at OSU game. I sat next to him. :rofl:

4 Likes

I’ll take it and give you $19 (a dollar for every win of his tenure)!

1 Like

I say keep it. I still have a basketball signed by Ray McCallum

2 Likes

I have one signed by Tom Penders.

3 Likes

Who’s he?

3 Likes

Would love to see Cadillac and Winslow at a few. I know some of the others like our 3 Smothers Brothers attend games we just don’t know when.

Herrera I believe was at a game recently.
Craig Upchurch comes to the games.
I have seen Willie Byrd walking around at some games.
Does Bonney still attend games? It has been awhile since I have seen him.
I wish we would keep better track of our former players. Would be cool to see a list of all our former players at each game.

1 Like

I had one signed by Dickey. I melted it down !!

2 Likes

Absolute trash! Horrible close minded “coach”.