Color Me Impressed

I mean, this team would rather jack an open 3, than post up a big. And when they do, it’s to keep the defense honest. Once Fabian White comes back into shape, he has a lot of potential because of his quickness, unlike Brady. I hope he brings in another big similar to Brady for next year, and doesn’t force to play Justin Gorham at center next year 🤦

If someone needs actual critiquÉ, it’s Ced Alley. He miss quite a few open jumpers. Had he hit a couple of those, UH would of won that game by 15. He’s still not there as a player, but when he finally is, this team can reach new heights.

1 Like

Go to a different Section because you are barking up the wrong tree. LMAO

LMAO

I guess “missed some open shots” was not an exaggeration!!!

|HOU|OSU|
|FG%|.410|.351|
|3FG%|.353|.318|
|FT%|.500|.600|
|RB|44|33|
|TO|15|12|
|STL|8|11|

It was a simple question.
Devin improved because he took his game outside. He is the sole reason UH beat ark.
UH jacks 3’s our drives to basket. When the ball is tossed into the post it becomes awkward. Bad foot work and not taking the ball straight to the hoop.
Being a retiree I could have typed in all caps, at least you would have had something to complain about.

Recruiting talented big men is the hardest thing to do in college basketball. There just aren’t that many of them to go around. It’s a simple numbers game.

If you have high-quality back court play, limit turnovers and work hard on the defensive end, that’s a good recipe to make a deep tournament run. Sampson knows this. If UH can cut down on the turnovers and improve on the FT shooting this team is scary good with the depth it has.

1 Like