Combining NFL helmets with the colors of local college teams

https://247sports.com/ContentGallery/Combining-NFL-helmets-with-the-colors-of-local-college-teams-119959419/

Does anyone see anything wrong here?

When did A & M become “local”…shoot…HBU or Rice before that…Coogs no brained…

Don’t even give it clicks. Typical BS (not from you mgnash10)

Click bait.

Article comments complain about other pairings, too, most notably FSU instead of USF.

Yeah, they should check a map. LSU over Tulane is a given. Temple should be there instead of Nova, but I guess they have scoreboard in football right now. Not sure why Depaul is in it instead of Northwestern though. And of course they had to do a disgusting UT version of the Cowboys…

The evilest of all evils.

1 Like

And UT is nowhere near Dallas…local team need to be in same city or if non in same city then nearest city…but UT & ATM wrong…

1 Like

By the way U of Buffalo was use for local Buffalo Bills, not Rutgers…just saying…

Good ole 247. :expressionless:

2 Likes

No and no

Well, Halloween is near…so they were on point!

Navy got double dissed. Maryland Terrapins for Baltimore and an FCS school for DC.

It almost feels like this article was written just to piss off AAC fans.

5 Likes

Oh, I saw that! So much disrespect, I did not want to give them any clicks by sharing. Who is 247 lol

It’s hard to imagine these are the same people that raise a recruit’s rating when they switch from a G5 commit to a P5 commit and lower it when they switch from a P5 commit to a G5 commit right?

3 Likes