Conference Highlights

SMU loses on the road to Connecticut tonight…63-52.

USF leading Tulane at the half, 31-22.

USF crushing Tulane…@ Tulane. Looks like they will get their first AAC victory. #Parity

(If you can find the video of it, USF had an incredible out of bounds play in 1 sec left on the shot clock and converted a 2pt FG. No my life is not so pathetic that I am watching this game – just happened to see it when I checked in on the score. However, my life is pathetic enough that I posted it here after I saw it.)

1 Like

It seems like other than UCinn most of the teams are all capable of beating each other on any given night.

1 Like

Ended up being a close game at the end – hopefully this will be a draining experience for USF and they will come out flat on Sunday afternoon. This is going to be very interesting to see how UH closes this one out – really looking forward to seeing what UH can do @ Cincy.

1 Like

SMU losing probably helps the Coogs. They’ve been right there in the rankings with us lately and usually ahead of us. Barring a loss by us on Sunday, we should move ahead.

We not only moved ahead of SMU in the BPI ratings, but also UT, Baylor and Aggy.

I just checked out the rpiforecast and the summary says it expects us to end with a 22-8 record (meaning we’re predicted to lose 4 more games), but when you look at our game-by-game spreads, it only forecasts us to lose 3 more games. Is there a glitch in their system, or am I missing something?

Temple beats Wichita State at Temple… 81-79.

I wish we could rush the court like they are doing. SMH

That day is coming!

if we beat cincy at home im doing it. idc if security stops me!

2 Likes

And…right now SMU is losing @ Tulsa.

Once again demonstrating how difficult it is to win on the road… PERIOD !

I said in November that this league was going to be a grinder almost every game, and that our fanbase wouldn’t be able to cope with it

As to playing on the road, as good as Wichita is, tonite was the first time in 7 true road games that they’ve led at the 10-minute mark of the first half. Of course I’m waiting for our first expert to post how Wichita is not that good