Congratulations From A Memphis Tiger

Congratulations on a gutty win yesterday. Huge effort, and for better or worse takes a bit of pressure off the coaching staff. Great play on 4th down, has to be a top ten play of the year in college football. Good luck the rest of the way! A bit early to tell, but looks like you have a QB!

I am not sure exactly how to figure it, but I’m thinking the win yesterday helps us get the conference title game at the Liberty Bowl, assuming everything else breaks the right way for us.

Good luck the rest of the way. It will take some help but you guys aren’t out of anything yet, assuming you can win out.

As far as Memphis, we need to take care of business, nothing is a given. But at least we control our own destiny.

Again, awesome effort!

8 Likes

Thank you, and good luck the rest of the season. That offense is stout and has to be fun to watch every week.

2 Likes

Thanks DallasTiger. It was a gritty win on the road in bad weather against a undefeated opponent. I only wish the coaching staff played our new QB sooner.

Thanks Tiger. Good luck the rest of the way. You guys are stout. If we can’t catch you, I hope you win it all. Don’t look behind you though…we’ll be chasing has hard as we can. Lol.

Thank you for the kind words. Best of luck for the rest of the season.

Kind words. Best of luck