Coogs at Oregon on Pac-12 Networks

They – Sling probably started following Coogfans and said take off free trial for now, these #GoCoogs are going to scam us for free game. :grin::laughing::rofl:

2 Likes

Definitely. I just signed up for Fubo and already set it up to record. Fubo says they won’t charge you if you cancel before the 7 day free trial ends.

Now I’m starting positive thoughts for any semblance of first half offense for our Coogs.

3 Likes

I think I have resigned to fact that I will just listen to game. Frustrating for me because with DIRECTV, I usually never have to worry abt any of this baloney. Oh well. #GoCoogs

Chromebook was the best $250 i have spent. It has a HDMI port and i can click all the dirty links and not have to worry about it getting computer aids.

5 Likes

Line has moved to Oregon at -6.5. Hmmm.

I downloaded app, played a soccer game for a few minutes so we will see, didn’t ask for login or provider ID, I have direct tv

1 Like

What was it before?

I signed up for fubo tv free trial. you will need to provide credit card etc. No charge if you cancel before end of trial period. I’ve already logged in and out several times. Uh vs Oregon is there waiting for me. You can even record the games and see a replay later.

link: https://www.fubo.tv/signup/?ftv_campaign=usa-sem-sitelink

1 Like

Be careful with Fubo. They said they would notify me at day 6. They didn’t and I got charged $132.00 around day 10. I tried to cancel and the site gave me the runaround. Still trying to get that removed. My fault but…

Apparently our game is part of their mini season ticket package with UCLA, Arizona, etc. Memphis isn’t. :stuck_out_tongue:

I will be careful with fubo. Wasn’t going to wait too long.If case is quarterbacking I will try and watch a redskins game.

1 Like

When do the free trial for one game, I cancel as soon as the game ends.

1 Like

Trent and “Wewantyoursoul” are out on the Oregon trail tonight. Hoping to get some ground-level pics and feedback in real-time. And, if I know Oregon, they’re probably “weeding” their way through traffic right now.

2 Likes

Sorry if it has been asked but is the game ATT Uverse?

Shockingly, Eugene traffic is nonexistent. Very easy drive from Portland.

Eating right now. Hope to get to the arena soon.

2 Likes

Is this the official game thread?

Post pictures for us unlucky folk who can’t be there

If you have PAC12 channel.

i ended up going with fubo. plan to cancel tomorrow. nowhere in ft bend county had it. ft bend folks for future reference gridiron, bogies, b dubs, hooters, saucer, center court are all direct tv. go coogs!

2 Likes