Good: Brandon Wilson 103 yard kickoff return for a TD
Bad: Matthew Adams ejected for throwing a punch

9 Likes
7 Likes

Bad: Matthew Adams ejected for throwing a punch

Fitting that he tweeted this last night :rofl:
https://twitter.com/all_in_adams/status/1332901539707576320?s=20

4 Likes

Is this the same guy that injured Bowser before the Navy game with a punch?
Cool to Brandon do it in the show!

3 Likes

Yes, at least he’s punching the other team now.

12 Likes

He should have been a hockey player!

2 Likes

Against OU and now doing it against NFL teams!!!

4 Likes

This is why I miss Pray10 so much. I can’t even find the current Coogs in the pros thread. Apparently Wilson has been doing great on kick returns. He had a 92 td return last year. Bengals' Brandon Wilson Leading NFL in Kick Return Average | Chalk Talk | Raiders - YouTube

4 Likes

I was looking for a thread last week to post the Bowser INT. Here it is: Tyus Bowser picks off Ryan Tannehill over middle | Titans Vs Ravens 2020 - YouTube

3 Likes

That was ERob and Bowser.

1 Like

I remember it being Adams as well. Unless there was more than one incident.

4 Likes

I’ll disagree, so we’ll have to look it up, but I’m pretty sure it was Adams and Bowser the year after ERob left.

4 Likes

You may be right, because we lost to Navy due to the fact we were missing our LB Corp. That was 2016 season IIRC.

1 Like
2 Likes

It happened the year after Roberts left. Adams and Bowser were involved.

1 Like

All over foosball not football

1 Like

I know, right. It showed me that Adams was and still is a hot head. I understand competition, but he doesn’t know how to deal with frustration in a constructive way.

I believe it was Adams punching Bowser in some of Herman’s game competitions. Bowser then missed the Navy game due to injury and Adams due to suspension. Contributed mucho to our loss at Navy.

Another Herman issue.

4 Likes

I always wanted put some blame on Herman but that is all on Adams. He broke Bowsers eye over losing Foosball. Unless Herman said losing means eating the burnt food…

I recall it was whiffle ball they were playing. Supposed to be just a fun thing to unwind.