Coogs offer 2018 PG Kevin McCullar from San Antonio Wagner

(Patrick) #1

Has offers from Kansas State, Oklahoma, Tulsa, Louisiana Tech, UTSA, and Northern Colorado

https://future150.com/hs/basketball-profiles/kevin-mccullar-pg-2019
https://www.verbalcommits.com/players/kevin-mccullar

2019 offers
(Patrick) #2

(Patrick) #3

When a player visits UH this early and seems to like the school; it puts UH in a good position to land him.

(Patrick) #5

He was at the UH vs Texas Tech game. Hopefully, he says yes to CKS & UH.

So we have two point guards on the team with three more already signed for next year.

If this guy also signs, that’ll make 6 point guards on the team next year. Why so many point guards?

He’s a 6’5 SG who has pg skills. Jarreau & Hinton are versatile players as well. Robinson & Davis are more traditional point guards.

Robinson & Davis would have graduated by the time McCullar would arrived to campus. This kid is about to blow up and might end up being a top 75 nationally player.

(Patrick) #10

(Ricardo Montano) #11

TOP 5!!
Houston
Kansas State
Minnesota
Oklahoma
Texas Tech
Tech and OU may be the serious threats here maybe even K State.

(Cristian) #12

Its already working. RESPECT KS

I hope we get him. The Jumpman announcement was genius because of the great timing. 2018-19 recruiting class is going to be so good, I have a good feeling!

(VancouverCOOG) #15

That’s very clever of CKS!

(Patrick) #16

mccullar reclassifying-ish to 2018…whatever school he commits to he will join them in January…he will technically be eligible to play next season after January but says he wants to be red-shirted…looks like he wants to join early for developmental purposes…but who ever he commits to will need to have 2018 scholly for him

(Patrick) #18

Hmmm…very interesting.

I can’t imagine it’s very common for a 4* kid to want to be redshirted for development purposes. Interesting indeed…

(Ricardo Montano) #20

McCullar has also expanded his top 5 to a top 9. He has added TCU, Virginia Tech, Xavier, and Louisville to his list.

(Patrick) #21