Coogs vs USF Weekly Score Prediction Contest

This is a keep Dana Holgersons job kinda game

1 Like

Thank You!!

1 Like

UH 28 USF 27

1 Like

After seeing the guys unlikely to play today, I flip my prediction. 28-24, USF.

1 Like

Agreed

We’re a long ways from a game like that. Several more years at least, maybe 3. But I don’t think we have to worry about.

Alright we’re closed …Go Coogs !!!

1 Like

Winner Winner Tip Jar Dinner :grinning:

1 Like

No Witherspoon at all

Closet to actual score 54 - 21…
52 - 16 Montcoog

We have a :trophy: Winner, folks!!!

3 Likes

The REAL WINNERS are the Team, Coaches, Parents (shout out to TwinMom), Students, Alumni, Fans and Everyone on this Board who has a ticket here on the Polly Train !!!
Way to Go Cougars !!!

4 Likes

I wasn’t aware they took 2 pts off Houston’s total.
56-21.

Pretty damn good prediction. What drove such a high Coog score prediction considering our offensive struggles of late?

Pure out of the hat and polytrain as you say, or …?

Either way, congrats!

1 Like

Lol, sorry man!

1 Like

Honestly, I just figured that we were due, finally, to score a lot of points, that the D would gets some stops, and…it was Homecoming !
Just so happy to see the kids having a great time on the sidelines😃

2 Likes

Definitely some truth to them being due. Dana decided to come out fast, he allowed Tune to run because they went man and had nobody spying on him and they took advantage and the offense got into a rythem wuthout stalling itself with penalities or TOs or going slower.

My theory is that Dana has been under the mindset since he arrived to protect ToP and the D versus the Briles model plus protect Tune frim getting hurt that it has dampened offensive production. Unless injuries or Covid impacts, I think Dana may let the offense rip the rest of the way until we get a decent lead and then may play clock control to protect the D.

The D played great in the 1sr half to put the game out of reach on top of the scoring.So it waa nice for the team have a blow out game although USF should have beat Memphis the week before with scoring 33 and giving up 14 points in the final 3 minutes for a 1 point loss on the road.

1 Like

Caw…Caw :eagle:

How’s that crow tasting ?