Cord Cutters

You can use a VPN service to do that and it’s legal as VPN services are allowed.

Good article on VPN:

1 Like

Directv’s subscribers will be leaving because their service has gone from unbelievably great to horrific since the merger. I just cut the cord and I’m not looking back.

1 Like

Here’s video that I made to help people “cut the cord.” It shows a fast, simple way to use an antenna to pick up OTA (over-the-air) broadcasts… and I talk a little about the OTA DVR that I am using right now.

I’m on a one man mission to take down the cable companies :joy:

2 Likes

I’m sorry but I didn’t read all the posts. I have xfinity wi-fi/internet only. I just wanted to use my roku and sling.

But they charge so much for going over data it doesn’t help me.

Can someone just tell me a service in Houston where I can get the internet and use the roku and not pay those maggots at xfinity?

Check AT&T or VeriZon 5G

What your limit? Most limits are pretty difficult to reach

I have xfinity internet only as well. The thing that drives me crazy is how they only give you a good price for the first year. I am paying 52 right now after taxes, but will go up. Last year I had to change the plan from my name to my wife’s name so we could get the new customer discount. How stupid is that???

1 Like

I’ll have to check. Is centurylink worth a crap? Verizon isn’t out to spring.

Breaking news! I’ve been waiting for this!

2 Likes

Do any of you cord cutters subscribe to ESPN+? Can you watch what is currently being broadcast on ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN NEWS, or ESPU in real time on ESPN+?

YouTube tv subscribers automatically have a plus subscription

No, only get the ESPN+ package. Channels are still off limits.

Aw crap. That’s what I was afraid of. Hopefully ESPN will get added to their lineup soon.

This is a pretty incredible deal to start. I’m currently paying $12.95 a month just for Hulu (non-ad version).

Yup it is great to start out. Then in a couple months they jack up the price

1 Like

Looks like I’ll be back in the market for a provider

Just seeing this. True story or did it go away when ESPN3 access did (just before football season!!!]?

I have had YouTube TV for a few months now and I’ve seen nothing about an ESPN+ offer.

When itcoog posted that it was true. YouTube advertised Plus as a free sign-up bonus.

Disney got greedy I guess because now I can’t even find old articles mentioning that promo. Wiped clean, except from a few of our memories.

Not exciting for me but other YTtv ers might be interested

1 Like