Cougars travel to Wichita State - Thursday 6 pm on ESPN (L 81-63)

Aleah, you usually don’t contest 30 footers…but they are hitting them.

Yep

They do shoot 40% as a team on the year from 3 and make about 10 per game. Shamet shoots 53% on the year from 3

if gray plays like this the rest of the season we are screwed.

He has been terrible the last three games and he is supposed to be a leader on this team. WSU is much better than us…period, end of story this year…

And I love the way WSU pressures on defense, whether they are pressing fullcourt or picking us up tightly across midcourt. Reminds me so much of the old Guy Lewis teams that were really good…

1 Like

53-32 WSU at the half.

Just got outplayed by a better team that’s fired up. Hopefully, we can learn from this and play better on the 20th when they come to Houston.

That was rough. Just hope our guys come out and compete in the 2nd half. Can’t let this kill their confidence.

It doesn’t appear we match up too well with these guys just like we don’t with Cincy. Both those teams are big and strong and play tough defense. At this point I think we will have to play our best basketball to have a chance at WSU here. A big, vocal crowd wouldn’t hurt, but I am not counting on it…hoping Brady gets healthy soon…

1 Like

That 9 for 11 on 3s to start is what crushed UH in the first half. That is 12 more points than what their average says they should make. It’s basketball. Let’s see how UH responds in 2nd half.

1 Like

no one could beat wsu shooting the way they are today…they don’t shoot like this every night…
fight through the second half bounce back the next game

There is no Dot on this team to help shut their best down. Looked like they started switching on the high screens unless it was a big man.

why isnt zanna playing?

CKS decided to start Harris, guessing to not mess up the rotations

67-40 WSU with 15:02 left

Gray starting to score a bit, but WSU still hitting 3’s.

If we come out of this with a Rob Gray in a groove that will be a silver lining in this storm

71-42 WSU with 11:46 left to go

Not feeling a Temple type run on this one. Look like the charge has put Gray back in the doghouse

I’ve seen enough. Can we just kick this team back out of the conference. They are on fire!

1 Like