Couple New Shirts Online & More

20% off with code IG20

1 Like

Check out @Joseph_Duarte’s Tweet:
https://twitter.com/Joseph_Duarte/status/1106276873414299649

New bobblehead

2 Likes

A great vintage one was back in the 90s they sold a UH hard knock cafe, it was a take on the hard rock cafe logo.

Guy was and will always be the man credited with putting UH BB on the map, just as Elvin Hayes will always be the gold standard for UH players. I loved the years of PSJ and Guy Lewis’s tenure; but this is a new team in a new era and they deserve their own identity. To try to put the PSJ on this group is a disservice to both, IMHO. Kelvin Sampson also needs to be given his own standing and how far he takes us in the long term will determine his own legacy.

2 Likes

I mau have to.pick this up.

Homefield dropped a couple of new UH shirts this AM. I really dig the PSJ shootaround shirt, but DAMN $140!! Some of you have deeper pockets than me though so sending just in case.

1 Like

19nine used to have that for sale.

1 Like

great scoop. they have something very similar for $40.

I have one of these coming from Charlie Hustle

11 Likes

I was eyeballing that one myself this morning.

1 Like

For you small guys

I am thinking about pulling the trigger on these for my garage.

When are they going to sell more jumpman Jordan gear ?

Fanatics and the UH bookstore have all the Jordan stuff I bought already.

If they had 1983 seats, I would be interested.

Charlie Hustle will have a pop up shop somewhere around the Big 12 basketball tournament, I believe. They have a lot of new stuff since the last time I looked, that pullover included.

2 Likes
1 Like

That is the reason I have not pulled the trigger… 82,84,21 but no 83. I am about to start renovating my garage so might go ahead and do it but we will see. Currently looking for a Hofheinz and Fertitta Center chair.

1 Like

The availability of Jordan stuff is so bad somebody has a used black Jordan polo on offerup or something they are trying to get $100 for because they are so rare.

1 Like

I love Phi Slama Jama like any Coog but seems like there are more Jordan PSJ stuff than current UH Jordan gear

2 Likes

I assume no Fertita Center chair available and Hofheinz harder to find. I do find a lack of stuff available for the 83 NCAA tournament which is weird. I wonder if there is some weird licensing issue.