Courtney Lark

Why is he not playing?
Trying to redshirt him?

No effort i think in practice

What?!! Not true. They have stated they are thinking of redshirting him.

What about mulbah car?

How? He has participated in every game this season. I saw him out there tonight.

You get four games and can still redshirt the year.

Mulbah Car is redshirting.

1 Like

How you going to redshirt him if you put him in for the onside kick?

Lol. He’s not redshirting.

1 Like

I don’t understand your question. You can play a player in four games in a season and still redshirt the player.

He talent is being wasted. Why use one of his red shirt games to cover an onside kick. That’s all he is good for these days.

Mulbah did not play vs WsU.
Understand they want to RS him.
Must want to RS lark also?

Lark has either not been able the adjust to the new staff or is not the same player following the injury.
Despite the LOL by Jordan would absolutely make sense to RS him if we can

1 Like

It’s seems like he can’t get any separation. He’s a big tall receiver and they never just throw it up to him.

Lark had an attitude problem and he got in Herman’s dog house for it a couple of years ago…i am guessing same problem keeps him from playing for CDH…
And Mulbah Car did NOT play against WSU…CDH is saving him for important conference games but plan is to red shirt him…

2 Likes

Just thinking about the next few years maybe he is cherry picking for personnel to have later. This is the first year and expectations, imo, should be relatively low but increasing every year.

Given different progress in body maturity development, skills development, academics, and very importantly willingness of a player to be redshirted, gambling on next year must be incredibly complex.

I can wait for CDH to gel a team for the next few years as well as a means to make it perpetual! I am ALL for that!!!