CPA or tax lawyer for medical/healthcare

(UHcougar2000) #1

Any recommendations for a CPA or tax lawyer for setting up a healthcare/medical practice…

Basically just need help reviewing documents and making sure everything was set up appropriately.

Things they would need to be able to do:

  1. Set up Professional Association (PA)
  2. Create “s corporation” for the PA


Obviously, I want someone trustworthy… and ideally a Coog, if possible :slight_smile:


I’m a CPA and if I were you I’d hire an attorney.

(Paul Marlow) #3

With tax reform, you may want to also confirm a Corp at 21% tax rate isn’t the better option when services are involved.