NOOOOOOOOOO!

agree
we dont NEED 12 different helmets
REd with white UH logo, Red with white cougar emblem
thats it, no more
problem solved.

1 Like

Guys
 That is only two helmets with three different grills, and then a bunch of stickers thrown on. This isn’t expensive.

5 Likes

it’s not about cost, it’s about WHY? Some teams change their looks so often (Baylor) that they have no look. However, the ut’s, OU’s, etc. have established a traditional look and I’d like UH to have their “look.”

4 Likes

You were saying?

This is college football in 2018. Get used to it or give it up.

2 Likes

Yup! Looks very sharp I thought the same " whoa, go back!"

My favorite has always been the throwback

7 Likes

I don’t understand the fuss. The uniforms aren’t really for us anyways. They’re for the kids and the recruits. And when you don’t win big every season consistently, we have to do everything we can to attract recruits to our program. That includes utilizing non-traditional shells and uniforms. As long as the logo is recognizable, right?

4 Likes

But we have lucky and un-lucky helmets. Haha

I am self aware of my crazy superstitions, yet still believe them.

If anyone really believed that, then no team would ever lose another game - if they were to choose to wear their lucky helmets, right? Of course, that’s ridiculous.

Yeah it’s not about us for the most part, it’s for recruits who like flash. But it is about the fans in the sense that lots of jerseys typically means more merchandise is moved. Which is also a good thing.