This isn’t really giving my opinion on anything. I’m just stating what is known.
- D’Eriq King is the starter as of now and rightfully so
- Quinton Dormandy is gone
- Clayton Tune is… staying?
- Bryson Smith was presumed to be next up after D’Eriq King
- CDH’s son, Logan Holgorsen, has enrolled and is on the roster
- Rumors that Jalen Hurts could be transferring here. Most outlets suggesting we have the highest odds.
- Levi Williams retracts signed LOI… which could mean several things. He either left because of Logan Holgorsen, he feels there is too much competition at the position, or he knows Jalen Hurts is coming down to Houston.
- Julon Williams
I don’t really see Jalen Hurts coming down to TDECU. However, things have changed drastically with CDH. Entirely new goals as a program, new staff, new culture, new everything…We are completely rebuilding this thing we having going here. Signing Jalen Hurts would make a huge statement to our P5 bid. So who knows…
All I know is that we have a little situation on our hands