CWS 2019

How’s your picks going so far ? I’ve had Michigan as my Darkhorse, good pitching and on a roll. Tech squeaked one out yesterday. Pulling for Louisville today. Vandy - MissSt should be a good one.

Can’t wait till day our Coogs get there

1 Like

I’m pulling for whoever comes out of the Vandy-Miss St game today.

Worried about Michigan winning it all as that will probably mean that the B1G will use it as a reason to include even more northern teams. Not downplaying Michigan, but there are only a couple of really good northern teams every year, and it feels like the committee has been putting too many in recently.

Prefer Tech not to win it all. No offense to the Techsters, but they’ve had a really good athletic year already…leave some for the rest of us.

1 Like

Vandy/MSU would be very worthy champ…just can’t pull for any SEC-SEC-SEC team in any sport…granted you have to admit their power in all 3 mens sports is undeniable…especially baseball

2 Likes

Michigan knocks off Tech to make it to the Finals…not sure how I feel about that.

Vandy leads Louisville on the other side.

Vandy makes it through on the other side so it’ll be Vandy vs Michigan for all the marbles.

1 Like

Louisville let it slip away…Baseball Gods served up some pay back to LU for pitcher acting like a dbag on the bump

3 Likes

How long ago - 4 or 5 years now - that we swept Michigan at home? And they’re currently in the CWS Championship game 1 and winning.

Yet, with all the talent in Texas, never mind the Houston area and 10 months out of the year for playing time, we still can’t make it to the CWS?

2 Likes

Gang,

The B1G hasn’t won a national title in baseball since the Vietnam War era.

That could change this year. In Game 1, the Blue and Maize are ahead.

Go Big Blue

Michigan wins Game1.

Why does anyone on this board care?

Because we’re college baseball fans

1 Like

Uhm, so this is Coogfans.com not collegebaseballfans.com.

Moved the thread over to this one since we’ve had it going for the CWS.

Congrats to Michigan on the Game 1 win. Really incredible run they’ve had considering they were one of the teams on the bubble at the end of the season.

2 Likes

And yet I’ve seen you making posts about O’Brien and the Texans. On Coogfans.com of all places. What’s your beef with talking about the CWS on the Cougar Baseball board?

2 Likes

I sometimes comment on Houston pro teams here. If I comment on other College teams it’s because the post was at least somehow related to UH, a least to begin with.

And your comments about Houston Pro teams here is related how?? I personally think is all good but you were the one with the hissy fit!!

Because we’re baseball fans…why do birds suddenly appear…why do you care that we care :smile:

Their pitching has been stout.

1 Like

Save your misspent energy to make your July prediction of a 2019 undefeated UH football season.