DEEKY!

We are going to miss his defense!!

1 Like

It was mentioned before how Deeky and Mark are buddies and room together on the road. I hope Mark is taking notes. He has the talent, but if he could get to Deeky’s level of desire…Wowzers!

1 Like

Deeky is the 2020s Case

5 Likes

Deeky is the kind of guy that a championship team needs. He does the dirty work so other stars can shine.

4 Likes

What a “Savage” of a player! I don’t think there is a better defensive player nationally. His basketball IQ is tremendous. An NBA team will be very lucky drafting him.

We have a great defense and enough offense to beat baylor, imo. Plus, with enough days to prepare, this team will be ready. Let’s take care of business.

GO COOGS!

1 Like

If I am an NBA GM, I am drafting Deeky. He has shown he can take anyone out of their game.

He is an Elite+ defender who has decent ball handling skills and ok offensive skills. He could last a long time in the NBA

1 Like

Deeky is the College version of Pat Beverly. If he perfects his shooting some, he will have a nice bench role in the NBA for a long time, possible eventual starter. I want his Jersey hung up.

3 Likes

Dude averaged 12, 7, and 6 so far. If you take out Cleveland State. Just impressive.

1 Like

It shows most of his all around great play. Too bad you cant quantify him taking out the other teams best scorer. I love watching him play defense. I was not worried in the least that Thompson or Boeheim were going to be the guys making clutch plays down the stretch. Deeky had them on lock!

I hope they make a #3 replica jersey for sale in the future. I would be all over it.

1 Like

I’d pay double if the name on the back is SAVAGE

7 Likes

Hahaha!!! YES!

He’s the type player that if he’s on your team, you’re going to be a serious contender. It’s very difficult to take away or to make him uncomfortable with the things he does.

1 Like

Never lost his cool yesterday and ate up Thompson defensively.

All time great performances against Syracuse and Oregon St.

4 Likes

That play to cause the jump ball(our possession arrow) was some of the best footwork ever. Deeky literally caused that guy to fall without touching him. That play wont show up on his stat line

4 Likes

Reminds me of Stacey Augmon though more of a guard than forward

1 Like

I saw Don Chaney play.

Believe that Deeky is at his level defensively and is a better shooter.

1 Like

Glad you brought that up due. Ashamed we had to waste our possession arrow on the most blatant travel you will ever see.

3 Likes

Jarreau_Block_On_Thompson

13 Likes

That was one of the great defensive plays. Elite level.

Him having the smarts to force the jump was even better.

The dude plays like an All time Coog.

2 Likes

That right there was awesome. My other favorite is when he blocked the Young kid.

1 Like