Defense ranked 3rd in efficiency

After 3 games into the season Jimmy where would you propose we start? Fla State has turned out to be so so but they were ranked #4 the first game of the season. Do you seriously want to compare Alabamas schedule to ours? If so, let’s get it on. That’s sure to work out poorly for you but that’s your call. Many on this board thought we would win the first 6 or 7 games this season. How did that work out for you?

If you think Florida State was a better test of Alabama’s defense than Texas Tech was a test for UH’s defense, then it’s dumb to argue with you.

5 Likes

Fair enough. My standards are higher. Rock on!

Your conclusion makes the most sense about this guy. I don’t get how saying you believe in this defense has anything to do with wanting to remain in the AAC unless you are here for the simple pleasure of stirring up trouble. And who is sad enough to go stir up trouble in a forum for a team from the AAC?

Any UH supporter knows that this program has now spent as much time in the cash-poor land of C-USA and AAC as it did in the SWC. And one should recognize that it won’t matter when realignment happens again because UH missed out on the peak of college football payouts. The contracts going forward will not be as lucrative but most P5 folks will have to figure out how to operate on an AAC-type budget.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand…this defense is good. Better than I expected after Orlando departed. Maybe not as talented as last year but this likely will be the strength of this team over the next two seasons. If the offense can rise up to levels anywhere close to this defense, then it will be a good season.

You keep going back to how FSU was ranked 4th but you’ve yet to ask yourself why were they ranked? It’s preseason dude. Being 4th doesn’t mean anything.

FSU is always overrated.

Did you say that when we beat them?

No one is saying UH is better than Alabama. No one is saying Texas Tech is better than FSU. We are all laughing at the fact that you think because FSU was extremely overrated in preseason, it means FSU has a better offense than Texas Tech’s offense.

2 Likes

I think the joke is on you. I’m saying Alabamas defense is better than ours and their schedule is better than ours and their conference is better than ours. That laughter you hear is folks enjoying your claim that our D is better. That’s the funny part but if you want to think they are laughing with you, go right ahead.
Go Coogs! No matter what the stats say!

So I guess Vanderbilt must have a better defense than anyone in the AAC will ever have, because their schedule is always better than ours, and so is their conference too. This also applied to Kansas… Fear the defenses because of conference affiliation and schedule.

2 Likes

We can agree on two things, Vanderbilts schedule is always better than ours and their conference is always better ours. The rest is just your conjecture.

Ignore button sure would come in handy, this guy is still mad Sumlin didn’t start his son

4 Likes

All of y’all are being played for fools.

For the umpteenth time, don’t feed the trolls.

2 Likes

He was blocked for awhile yesterday and as soon as he insults someone else, he’ll be blocked permanently.

Since disagreeing with someone constitutes “an insult” on this board it stands to reason that I will cross the line sooner or later.

Poor, mistreated little troll. Why are you here if you feel so persecuted?

1 Like

Will do! Thanks!!

Welcome.

I’m here because I’m not a troll. Persecuted is your word, not mine and I don’t share those feelings with you. Have a great day!!
Go Coogs!

https://twitter.com/Joseph_Duarte/status/913431898193563648

Dude is a missle out there. Never hesitates.