Deontay Anderson and Mulbah Car Status

Does anyone know the status of getting Deontay and Mulbah back on the field? Sure would be nice to have Deontay for UCF pass attack and Mulbah also to have 2 really strong running backs.

4 Likes

Yes, but Porter is the best running back since Farrow i think. That guy always falls forward and makes the first tackler miss.

7 Likes

We’re a more formidable team with a healthy Anderson and Car playing up to their full potential, which is a high bar of performance.

1 Like

I’m glad Herman dropped the ball with Porter

5 Likes

I’ve forgotten/didn’t know that. That guy is gold.

The official game book for Navy says Deontay played. Maybe they used him on special teams to test him out?

Thanks 230. Hopefully Deontay is ready for this Saturday.

a very simple search shows Anderson hasn’t played since the Tulane game. Some folks just dont know how to search or interpret data and end up posting garbage. Our very own UHcougars.com has each players stats per game. Easy enough to check out there whether he played. Hopefully he is back against UCF

From the site you linked:

PLAYER GP-GS TULANE BYU NAVY

50 AJIJOLAIYA, Hak 1/- … XXX

2 ANDERSON, Deont 2/2 START START

Can you clarify? I have no idea what you mean. The link I posted is the main link to our university website.
Click on sports, football roster, Anderson, stats on the UIH Cougars website.
Maybe this will help.Deontay Anderson - Football - University of Houston Athletics

Actually think Porter is better than Farrow but they are comparable backs.
Car can be better than either if healthy and in shape. Hopefully he will be at some point this season.

1 Like

Two guys i would really like to see on the field

Duarte just posted an article on Twitter with this quote from CDH:

“We’re probably going to be as healthy – and I hate to say this because there’s COVID – but we’re probably going to have more available bodies here Saturday than we’ve had this year,” Holgorsen said. “I like where we’re at health-wise.”

Also says he hopes to have Mulbah back this week. Says he was quite ready this past week, but will be evaluated in practice.

6 Likes