Did Fulbright cause the fumble too

A good TD run after causing the fumble on the kickoff. Pretty outstanding for a walk on. I think he deserves his name on his jersey

2 Likes

according the article in the chronicle this am, yes he caused the fumble and scored the TD.

2 Likes

His name on a jersey and a scholarship too!

1 Like

Our roster has Fullbright listed as#23. Probably switched numbers for the the kick so there wouldn’t be 2 #23s on the field and CDH rewarded him for the fumble by giving him the carry. I watched his HUDL highlights yesterday and believe that we will see more of him in the future. He reminds me of Spoon the way he runs. EDIT: I’m editing this post because I just read the sports page and there’s a really good article on Fullbright, the reason for the jersey switch and his ability. At 5’6" 200lbs and.a power lifting history, 580squat, with 4.6 speed he is a real load.

3 Likes

I remember seeing his HS films that were posted last year. He looks a lot like Spoon and Newhouse, and if he gets to half of either, he will be fantastic !!!

In chron? I can’t find the article, anybody got link?

Page one of this morning’s paper. I don’t know about the online version.

i read 615 squat

I love these kind of players:
Undersized
Unrecruited
Underrespected
But built for power, capable of speed and determined to succeed

3 Likes

Real Coogs !! and a chip on their shoulder

3 Likes

If you go to this thread, “UH vs USF Game thread -official!” and scroll way up to the Game Highlights and you can see the fumble, another guy stopped the runner and Fullbright hit him knocking the ball loose.

2 Likes

If causing a fumble and scoring a TD doesn’t merit a name on the jersey, then what does?

1 Like