Do we have a game tomorrow?

I haven’t read anything all week about it?

3 Likes

I think we’re playing some directional school.

1 Like

No. Some on here are totally stoked that Rape U is undefeated though.

1 Like

Do we have a game tomorrow? I’m not 100%…I may be wrong, so don’t quote me…but, I heard from a friend of a friend that used to get a daily print newspaper called the Houston Chronicle or the Houston Chronicle wannbe Austin Chronicle, that UH was in Orlando and visiting Disney World. I think the team will be doing some team-building exercises tomorrow AM around 11a at Magic Kingdom. Something about redshirt kids get to go first at Magic Kingdom, juniors go to Disney Studios, sophs are going to Animal Kingdom, freshmen to Epcot, and the seniors get to stay in the hotel room and write postcards. Again, don’t quote me. I don’t get the Houston Chronicle or the Austin paper. I’m going to chance it…I’m going to turn on the TV and flip through the channels around 11a. Maybe, I’ll find some football?

Go Coogs. Peace.

3 Likes

Who really cares at this point? I’ll watch the games but this season is irrelevant. I just hope that we somehow beat Memphis.

2 Likes

We had a thread, albeit short, going.

2 Likes

Maybe start a hype thread instead of whining. That could be your purpose!

1 Like

I care UHCoog. With that moniker, I would have thought you cared too.

2 Likes

lol he’s taking a redshirt. :smiley:

1 Like

I believe we are playing Florida Tech.

1 Like

It feel like something died in this town: Football season feel like it never started since game one, and Astros losing game 7 in WS. Not a good feeling for teams lately. We need College Basketball to tip off to take the stench of losing away.

1 Like

We are making the trip to Orlando, but fortunately, we won’t arrive until Sunday evening. Hoping we can beat the lines @ World and Epcot . . . . . Enjoying some ballroom dancing tonight in Biloxi, Mississippi . . . . .

2 Likes