Does houston have the worst uniforms in the American?

Another uniform thread?:thinking:

In the words of Cary “combine them all”.

I prefer the traditional ones but on my list of coog stuff that bothers me, bad uniforms are below TDECU concessions. My ranking would change if we got close to “Maryland Uniforms” awful.

1 Like

I would like an all solid red…no stripes on the arms.

1 Like

Also. It sucks there is no jersey auction this year…did they think demand would be down?

On a basic level, I’d like to see the weird combinations stop. There are times when it looks like the uniforms are selected by a toddler. On a deeper level, I’d like to see the Coogs incorporate another color into the mix to separate them from the myriad of red and white teams.

They added gray.

The two stripes are part of our uniform that distinguishes it from most others, IMO. I like the clean look of our uniforms.

1 Like

Not a fan of the current uniforms. Following should be the standard:

10 Likes

I would like to take this moment to say that white helmets should not be permitted.

6 Likes

My Favorites of All Time!

1 Like

Those 60’s uniforms suuuuuuuuuuuuck!!! You foggies got it wrong. Run-n-shoot 80’s are Superior! :sunglasses:

1 Like

You have to decide between being imaginative or original. We’re neither

2 Likes

My favs too. But those are the years I was in school.

Gotta say the season has hit a long time low in this thread. When has so much energy been poured into uniforms in early November?

And that’s the problem with the program and what’s keeping us from dominating the gameday and game attention nationally.

Bring back the tear aways!!!

ok, the consensus is we like red or white jerseys, red or white pants and red or white helmets and sometimes black. We also do or dont like a few stripes thrown in

3 Likes

Nay to stripes. Keep the uniform, well, uniform. Having stripes go horizontal and then vertical on the pants looks too busy. I’d like to see a solid red and white look like the all black combo; no stripes at all.

If you’re worried about whether our uniforms are the worst of the AAC then clearly year not focusing on the right thing

3 Likes

Memphis unis are awful; I’d vote them worst in the conference. The blue and gray tiger stripe thing is just hard to look at.

Temple’s are plain as day and boring. UCONN’s aren’t any better than Temple’s. Throw Tulsa in with that group.

SMU’s unis are normally awful and the Dallas unis were terrible and plain.

I like Cincy’s, ECU’s, Tulane’s, and Navy’s. I’d put our uniforms in the same boat as USF and UCF in that they’re OK, but could probably be better.

And I still like last year’s homecoming unis the best.