Dr. Khator, Yurachek, Fertitta?

I’m with you EECoog. I think we need a new HC.

I don’t think he is up to job, unfortunately.

Oh, and Dr. Khator’s email is: President@uh.edu

RK said 8-4 gets you fired at UH…20k crowds and ZERO buzz about your program could and should speed up the process if it gets to that point.

I am starting to hear the same. I still think we are an Uber athlete away from being where we once were.

1 Like

Does anyone know if RK did actually make that statement or just hearsay ?

ForeeverCOOG started a thread a few months ago.

CMA’s contract:
https://twitter.com/Joseph_Duarte/status/833818036230565888/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.sbnation.com%2Fcollege-football%2F2017%2F2%2F23%2F14716048%2Fmajor-applewhite-houston-contract

We’re not southern miss. They don’t have the same image to maintain. What message does it send to future hot shots that UH will fire you after first year struggles? But then again, anyone that’s 0-12 needs to be fired. I believe TF,HY,RK are all willing to grow with Applewhite. That being said, I think this will be his worst year. He has zero reason to struggle next year given the landscape of the AAC and our large number of returning starters. Less than 10 (with a bowl victory) will strike a match. Less than 9 will shower his chair in gas.

1 Like

What is acceptable record this year ? Will he survive a losing season ? I think he gets another year regardless but if he’s canned for the latter I wouldn’t have a problem with it

I think he gets one regardless, due to his buyout clause. I think 8 wins is acceptable. Less than that and he might be in trouble going into next year.

Attended a UH event tonight attended by Dr. Khator. Other bigs there seem to be struggling with the problems. We’re up in the first half, so what adjustments should we make? Maybe the S&C is an issue. So far, other than Tulsa, it’s not a horrible season. We had a shot against top 25 Memphis but two turnovers in the last two minutes sealed the deal. Let’s see how we do this Saturday. Dr Khator will be there. Man up Coogs! Let’s get this!

2 Likes