Draft Combine suspended

With the combine suspended does this impact the decisions of Hinton and Jarreau?

potentially in the opposite way you might think…only the top 60-ish players get nba combine invites, the next 40-ish get g-league combine invites

not getting an nba combine invite is normally one of the biggest indications that you should really consider returning to school
the bubble wont be burst early for a lot of prospects this year…nate and dejon were unlikely to get nba combine invites. g-league invites were a maybe for both but we’ll never know now

1 Like

i don’t know timelines but when would our team typically “report back” for offseason workouts?

I would think with an undetermined draft date and an approaching offseason that might force a decision.

Typically June 1st workouts and summer school start.

Yep beginng of June

With the NBA opening their facilities next week that should help to at least get the amateur athletes back into some organized training.

1 Like

So do Nate and Dejon enroll for summer school in June and go thru the UH workout regimen?

I read where the draft probably won’t occur until August or possibly as late as September. Fall semester starts in late August.

If they don’t pull out of the draft on June 3rd or before, they can’t return.

2 Likes

If that holds true i feel like this favors us

any updates, rumors or rumblings about Jarreau or Hinton?

no new updates…
hinton seems to be picking up some minor buzz on “draft twitter” but nothing major