ECU watch party

Bauer Alumni is having a watch party for the ECU game

html, body.modernCanvas { font-family: “Color Emoji”, “Calibri”, “Segoe UI”, “Meiryo”, “Microsoft YaHei UI”, “Microsoft JhengHei UI”, “Malgun Gothic”, “sans-serif”;} p.MsoListParagraph, li.MsoListParagraph, div.MsoListParagraph { margin-top:0in; margin-right:0in; margin-bottom:0in; margin-left:.5in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; } p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal { margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; } p.MsoListParagraphCxSpFirst, li.MsoListParagraphCxSpFirst, div.MsoListParagraphCxSpFirst, p.MsoListParagraphCxSpMiddle, li.MsoListParagraphCxSpMiddle, div.MsoListParagraphCxSpMiddle, p.MsoListParagraphCxSpLast, li.MsoListParagraphCxSpLast, div.MsoListParagraphCxSpLast { margin-top:0in; margin-right:0in; margin-bottom:0in; margin-left:.5in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; line-height:115%; }

Where: Big City Wings at 7620 Katy Freeway #113 Across from the Edwards Cinema and next to Red Robin.

When: January 29, 2020

Time: Game starts at 6:00 PM so come early

Details: Just show up

1 Like

Went to that Big City Wings location last weekend before hitting the Improv. The service was pretty poor.

I’ll be there for the Watch Party!

Since you guys are here in town, why don’t you just go to the game? That’s where my watch party is.

1 Like

ECU on the 29th is a road game.

4 Likes

Road game Sir ! But if you’re deep in NC almost to the ocean by all means go to the game. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

See you all tonight! I just called Big City Wings and they do have ESPN3 for the game :slight_smile: