Empire cleaned house minus HC

While at the game I watched the video on UH players in the NFL.

All but 2 were playing on the 2015-2016 team as FR., S, Jr. or Sr.

Two on the O, both QB’s, Keenum and Kyle Allen.(If only we could have modified our O to use him), oh well he is listed as a UH college player on NFL list of starting QB’s.

All the others in the NFL played D.

That was one of the best chicken salad D’s in college FB.

Orlando learned the culture and players at Utah St. and UH are light years different from the 4-5 star UT players. I like that star rating system, think Hollywood Movie stars, Rap, Hip hop, and rock stars, etc.

Each with their groupies and family telling them they are the next great thing and should be treated like a little god. Of course a team with too many little gods can have big problems if the coaches do not know how to handle them.

1 Like

Yes sir!

Beck demoted. Mehringer fired. Meekins moved off field. Wahrime has to be gone soon. Probanly hiding Costanza like in his desk

3 Likes

Guess Tom is learning he is not the one that gets to call the shots now. Will be interesting which coordinators will want to walk into that hot mess.

8 Likes

Graham Harrell is the front runner for UT-erus OC.

1 Like

Harrell heading to Texas might make some sense because Helton’s seat will be just as hot as Herman’s if he doesn’t get fired (and Harrell leaving may get Clay fired just like Briles leaving was the final nail for Major).

But yeah. I’m curious to see what kind of assistants he can land. Obviously with all these moves it looks like he’s a so-so season from getting the axe.

1 Like

Thought Helton was already canned?

1 Like

Naw. Whoever had that report earlier today supposedly had it wrong. USC supposedly hasn’t made a decision yet.

Couldn’t happen to a finer “gentleman”

1 Like

So how’s the bus considrin Judas is throwin stuff under it?

1 Like

One or both of the new coordinators will stumble in 2020. They won’t get 3 or 4 years to recruit and prove themselves, The HC may be gone after another bad year. What good coaches will opt for that?

1 Like

Maybe Orlando will recommend D’Onofrio as his replacement?

23 Likes

I recommend these hires for Texas :
OC - Major Applewhite
DC - Mark D’Onfrio

29 Likes

Lololol…this thread is getting entertaining.

2 Likes

Texas own version of the three stooges

1 Like

It’s the ‘official’ beginning of the end for Herman. Next year is do-or-die for him.

He’d better win 10 games and play in the CCG or it’s adios. In addition, he’ll have to do it with ‘new’ wingmen.

Some of those folks are already suggesting we hire him back.

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!

4 Likes

Next year Judas Herman hopefully!!!

1 Like

NO!

3 Likes

How often does a coach clean house and improves the following year?

The beginning of the end for Tom?

6 Likes

Unless you are deeply entrenched in the program and have a long history of winning, being forced to change 1 coordinator is not a good sign. Both coordinators? Very bad sign. In year three of your tenure with the school as HC? Well, I think we all know how this is going to end…

5 Likes