ESPN3 and Youtube TV

Anyone with Xfinity X1, speak into the remote and say “espn3” when the logo UH v PV shows select and it will tune in on your smart tv. Go Coogs!

2 Likes

Thanks red96coog!!
I now have the game on my television.
Better than streaming on my laptop.

1 Like

Fubo isn’t a scam, but hey don’t have ESPN. I’m on a free trial with them just to watch Houston Football Central. They’re the only ones that have ATT Sportsnet SW.

1 Like

Very clutch! Reddit took off cfbstreams and the link on the former page didn’t have the UH game.

Check with the management company of the resort type park to see if they have a login password . . . . .

1 Like

I was able to watch the game on my computer. I have Prime and Netflix for my TV. Is there a way to watch ESPN3 on my TV via Prime or Netflix?. Normally I watch live TV via DirecTV. Thank you in advance for your help.

I’m cutting the chord officially in a few weeks when my cable contract expires and was on the fence between yttv and psvue. Vue it is now they still have ESPN3.

how about hooking your computer up to the TV and use the tv as a monitor via hdmi?

1 Like

The main thing you need to know about Vue is that (unless something has changed) you only get four minutes of pause time. Other than that I was reasonably pleased with them and if their pricing hadn’t jumped they might be my go-to.

Why don’t you want to continue to watch via DirecTV? There’s no way to watch on Prime or Netflix per se, but almost any device where you can run their apps you can also run ESPN’s app. You can use your DirecTV account to get access if your ISP doesn’t provide it for free.

Thanks but they said they didn’t. It may be that their contract does not permit or they want to limit streaming, dunno.

Bingo, this should work. I’ve done this method before.

Sling TV?

You can try roku. You register your espn+ account and the picture will come alive.
Keep in mind that it has a 30 seconds to minute delay. When you watch the game do not go on Coogfans. In case you do you will see an update before it happens on your tv.

1 Like