Exposing a hack, Clowns and more

Y’all are going to love this. It’s a follow up to a piece written by some guy (:smirk:) at yahoo about clowns. Let’s give this man some clicks and reads.

“Quite frankly it’s a hatchet piece not worthy of your time. Forget the inaccuracies and the ridiculous pot shots taken at the big 3 that missed their marks, the level of disrespect is infuriating.”

10 Likes

Interesting it comes from Granato. Good piece.

5 Likes

Granato and CDH are super tight. I would expect a lot more of this kind of positiveness from him and others in the media.

3 Likes

Nice work, JG!

2 Likes

I’m not familiar with Granato. I see he’s a sports radio host. Is he normally critical, supportive or fair with his UH reporting?

Supportive

1 Like

JG is supportive. I think his son went to Stillwater when CDH was there.

1 Like

Signed with Rice and transferred to Missouri State.

Could there have been another son? I could have sworn there was a Granato that went to Oklahoma State.

I’ve been wrong before :laughing:

Granato was supportive of the Coogs even during the dark ages of the late 90’s when he hosted a sports talk show on Channel 51. He was truthful though and I believe some took it as him taking jabs. I believe it was on his show he was talking about UH needing a bigger stadium on campus and Pallilo stated that the Cougars would never sell out a 30k seat stadium.

1 Like

This!! They are very close. It’s why he even mentioned JG by name at his intro meeting.

There are constructive criticizers, destructive criticizers, hacks and pure unadulterated douche bags. Then we have the Pete Thamels and Brian T. Smiths of the world who are in a class by themselves.

John Granato is much more of the former breed than the latter.

5 Likes

I think it was a daughter

I stopped listening to sports radio probably about 10-15 years ago, but Granato and Lance Z were about the only guys I enjoyed listening to back in the day.

Before that, John Granato’s Sports Night Live show was GREAT to watch on Channel 51. It was always entertaining to watch him get drunker and drunker as the show went on…kinda like listening to the Ol’ Wrangler call Astros games.

Thanks for posting. Absolute fantastic read, nice to see a well written rebuttal to a moron. The best way to put a moron in his place is by stating facts, intellectual beats emotional any day.

3 Likes

not suprising, Granato is boys with CDH. Standing up for his bud, and rightfully so, bc Thamel is dumber than a stump.