"FBI agents committed a crime"

These are the words from our National and Olympic gymnasts champions.
The FBI let nasser sexually abuse children for decades.
The FBI covered up findings. The question is why did they?
FBI’s Director and Christopher Wray’s response “I have no explanation”

1 Like

If this is indeed the case, it’s reprehensible and those who had knowledge of the situation and did nothing should be tried

The FBI committed a crime is called Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday

5 Likes

Lord Acton had the answer.

Once again. Godfather has all answers for all questions. Now, FBI, I certainly do not agree with this scene if you are watching.

1 Like

This ain’t the only crime they’ve ignored/committed… That institution needs a serious overhaul.

2 Likes

Go research how many mass shooters were on fbi “watch lists” or had been interviewed by the fbi prior to their attacks… It’s pretty crazy.

2 Likes

The whole U.S. government is a massive criminal enterprise. Why are we picking on one agency?

2 Likes

True the irs is in the same category.

2 Likes

News flash: our government commits lots of crimes against other countries that have resulted in millions of dead people! The things that you found out are only the very tip of a massive iceberg! I’m not gonna getting into too much details for some of you would attack this messenger for being a “traitor!” Just keep an open mind to know that our government isn’t always the good guy and definitely not the fine example of freedom and all things great and just, that’s all!