Fertitta Center Season Ticket Selections

Athletic department sent out emails for people who placed their deposits for season tickets. My date to choose my seats is August 7th and 9:36 am.

Mineā€™s at 8:00 a.m. These people are animalsā€“I am not an early riser.

1 Like

Iā€™m at 2pm, but Iā€™m just doing general admission. Iā€™m certain most of the people picking seats are doing so in premium sections, and that I will still be able get seats with a nice location in general admission. There only a little over 3000 people selecting seats in the 7000 seat arena.

8/2 at 9:40.

Of course, those 3000 may be buying 2 or 3 seats each.

1 Like

there arent any GA seats. every ticket has a section, row and number.

I meant the tier 3, which I had equated to general admission. Iā€™m just looking for two seats on the end of an aisle on the baseline next to the Coogs bench. Iā€™m going to speculate many of the fans who made the deposits are wanting tier 2 seats and up.

1 Like

Iā€™ll bet most do. Iā€™m getting two but havenā€™t decided where yet.

Factor in students, visitors, coachesā€™ families, etc, and thereā€™s only about 6,000 seats we can sell.

But 3300 isnā€™t the number of people who are interested in basketball. It includes all the football season ticket holders who donate to CP but donā€™t buy basketball season tickets.

Once you get past #500 in line, more people in the queue wonā€™t be participating than will.

Hope you had a better experience with it than me. I couldnā€™t print out the donation form and didnā€™t see how to do it online so I went to ticket office last week of June. Told them I wanted to make $500 donation for Fertitfa Center. After about a 5 minute wait, they came back with the form. I filled it out and they asked me where I wanted to sit. Price was way more than on form so just told them to make it a $500 unrestricted gift. Really strange experience. My time is Aug 6th.

Online Seat Selection tool is pretty cool.

6 minute ā€œHow-Toā€ video is helpful.

2 Likes

I watched the video and itā€™s good

My date us at the end of August, save some seats for a brotha

1 Like

you should be good.

You must have made a Fertitta Contribution while Gerald did not. I squeezed into very late July ā€“ probably because I decided to go ahead with the commitment.

question: lets say you made a 30 dollar deposit and you want seats that are 300 dollars+ a 75 donation making the total $375. will 30 dollars be subtracted when you make your purchase?

Yes. Thatā€™s what I was told.

1 Like

Leave me a few, Iā€™ll be right behind you apparently. :sunglasses:

Iā€™d have been ahead of you but the slackers in my ā€˜groupā€™ are dragging me down! :pensive::wink:

My time is 6:50 on Friday, July 27th. The notice encourages people to reserve their seats online - or they can choose to do it in person, which I plan to do. I wonder if people with later dates might get ahead of me by selecting seats online! Does anyone know if that is possible?

I sure hope so because I am very close to your slot on Friday! Maybe they are willing to accommodate you and have someone at FC to meet you at 6:50pm?