Fertitta Center Season Ticket Selections

This makes sense. Not sure I like the ramifications of this but it does make sense. I am still surprised at the number of tickets selected by the high rollers in Sec 102 and 104.

lol yall can have those sections. as long as i get an aisle seat in the lower levels I’m good.

Agreed. No way they have an official seat design and can’t map them out with a decent CAD program. My guess, is they have two different designs with slightly different dimensions and haven’t decided which to go with. Maybe even seeing how the demand in those sections goes to decide if they want to jam in smaller seats to get a higher capacity.

1 Like

got my tix but now can’t see the remaining seats and where they’re going
hoping we can get some “dot counting” threads going

Especially since those seats are not to be upholstered, as I understand it; they will be all plastic chairbacks! I suppose it might be because many fans do not like to have to move to the other side of the arena.

I have to say after my visit out there Saturday, that the very top corner seats in sections 102 and 104 just might have trouble seeing the near corner of the court !! That wall looks high. OTOH, could not go up there so I will trust that it was an optical illusion.

I’m pretty sure it was an optical illusion. If we stayed below 8k seats in a stadium that once held 10k seats and still had some obstructed view seats, there would be no excuse for it.

Got my seats this morning. I was surprised by the number of red dots for “taken” seats there already were, kinda like when we did the football selection. Of course once my selection was done I can’t see any of that anymore.

What section ?

Sec 103 - no availability

Sec 102 - first 4 aisle seats near mid court are taken [blocks of 2 to 7]. Lowest 3 on the other side still available but next 4 aisles are gone. Guessing more than 50% of the total seats remain.
Sec 104 - only 1 aisle seat remains on the mid court side [next to last]; those rows have 4 or more gone starting at the aisle. Only first two rows have the aisles taken on the other side. Only 8 middle seats remain on first row. Still a lot to choose from if you do not want/need an aisle.

Sec 101 / 105 [aka Cougar Pie Sections] have lots remaining. Some single red dots in 101 makes me wonder if these are similar to the others in 102 / 104 going up the middle. 105 has the last 3 rows entirely gone already. [Corporate?]

Sec 106 over 50% gone. Only 4 seats remain from the first 6 rows
Sec 120: nothing until row 17. About 50 green dots remain

Sec 107 lower 6 rows appear open. 7 and 8 have about 10 total middle seats open. Rows 22-26 or gone. Row 27 has a block still open
Sec 119 first 3 rows booked. Rows 4-9 have lots of seats. Rows 10-19 have more than 50% left with each having decent size blocks of seats gone starting on one aisle

Out of time but quick glances at other sections
116: rows 14-21 have one side of the partial aisle gone
117: first 6 rows gonzo
119: first 3 rows gonzo
110/112: lots of green
C03: 12 seats remain
C02: 40 seats remain

1 Like

Great rundown. EECoog, I got a front row isle-seat in 103 so I was pretty happy at checkout.

question: i don’t pick till the 7th of aug. I’m viewing them now. different available seats as you mentioned in the sections. will they be different when i actually choose?

Give me an example of what is different and I will see if it changed overnight for me or if we are seeing different things

After thinking about it, wondering if this is due to the visiting team allotment?

I pick Aug 2. Do I need to find someone with an earlier date to select for me?

There are plenty of seats right now. Availability depends on whether you have a specific spot you wanted.

On your post you said in section 106. over 50 percent gone and only 4 seats remain from the first 6 rows. The first 6 rows look empty.

click the image so you can see.

This is what I see with red being unavailable and green available:

1 Like

so about the same thing. must have read your post wrong. i thought you said there were a few seats left in the first 6 rows.

Tickets bought
pretty smooth and painless process. Not sure of other’s experiences, but at this point, kudos to the ticketing and CP operations.

1 Like