Fertitta Center Season Ticket Selections

sorry if i asked this earlier to someone but did you place a 30 dollar deposit? did it show when you made your payment for season tix?

I didn’t make a deposit, but I did make a Fertitta Center commitment. Every thing was in place. If I remember correctly, when I checked out, there was a line item showing that if a deposit was made, it was credited to the total cost. I don’t think you will have an issue.

1 Like

My appointment is later today so I took one last look this morning to see what it looks like. I am still not sure which section and how many seats I will choose. Hope this helps.

These sections have no green dots: L02, L03, 103, 108 (this is the small section above the tunnel) and 109 (student)

Grouped by similar sections:
102: Row 1 gone / a few aisle seats / still lots of green
104: Row 1 has 6 seats in middle available / 8 aisle seats / still lots of green

101: Pie section; Row 1 gone (two seats)
105: Pie section; Last 3 rows gone

106: First 6 / Last 9 rows are gone / more red than green
120: First 13 rows are gone / more red than green

107: Rows 22 to 27 are gone / lots of green
119: First 3 rows gone / more green than red

118: Rows 11 to 13 are gone / lots of green

109: Student
117: First 6 rows are gone but most of the remaining is green

110: Lots of green
116: Rows 14 to 21 to right of partial aisle in middle of section are gone; lower rows have lots of green

111: Rows 1, 10 and 11 are gone / rest “appears” (no counting done) about 50/50 green/red
115: Rows 1-3 are gone; others have chunks gone from the rows

112: Row 11 gone; 5 aisle seats remain on mid-court side of section starting in Row 6 (other 4: rows 8-10 and 19); still a lot of green
114: Row 1 has 2 seats remaining, mid-court side of section has no aisle seats remaining / most of green on side opposite mid-court but still lots of options

113: Rows 1-2, 11-18 and all aisle seats are gone, here is what is left:

Sec 113
Green Dots Row #
8 3
7 4
6 5
6 6
8 7
10 8
10 9
4 10
4 19 2 pair
8 20 2 groups of 4

C02 / C04: Rows 1-2 gone but otherwise lots of green
C01 / C05: Rows 3-4 gone but otherwise lots of green

L01: All green
L04: 10 of 12 seats on “Row 1” gone; “Row 2” all green

1 Like

Selection done. Ended up going with Plan E or F. The last two hours before my selection time were not kind to me. Recommend looking ahead of time [few hours] to figure out where you want to be.

bad selections remaining?

It depends on what you want. I had a preference for lower rows on the aisle in the general reserved.

You can pull up the seat selector from your UH. Cougars account at any time before you select. I still had one of my preferences about 2 hours before selecting.

Good luck.

1 Like

I selected my seat late this afternoon. I believe the selection process began at the beginning of this week; does anyone know when it will end? And, after everyone has “selected,” what will UH do about any unsold seats? How will those be handled as the season progresses?

That’s an interesting question. For example, when I picked my seats, there were a good number of priority one chairback seats still available. These seats required donations larger than mine, so I am guessing those that those who made that size donation had already selected. UH can’t afford let those seats go unused, but how do they fill them while being fair to those who ponied up?

I asked a similar question during my tour months ago and never got a clear answer. Will be interesting so see what they come up with.

The chairbacks at TDECU are sold at face value (no donation) during the season and are included in the mini season tickets (no donation) and I expect the unsold seats in Fertitta will be treated the same way.

1 Like

I think they mispriced the Tier 1 and Tier 2. There was a relatively big delta between the donation per seat but not so big of a difference in the seat location. I suspect they could have doubled Tier 2 donation requirements and it would not have pushed many out of Tier 2 and may have pushed more into Tier 1 (from Tier 2).

Totally agree. Really wanted Tier 1, but was way too big a differential.

1 Like

They should have priced the entire Section 113 at $1500 or $2000

For each seat?

Yes
the per seat commitment for tier 2 was $1000/seat payable over 5 years. I can’t remember for sure, but I think the tier 1 seating was $2500 per.

1 Like

Correct.

Thanks for the info. I called to ask what those amounts were and did not get a call back before my selection time.

I looked online and could not find those amounts documented. The only way I could justify Fertitta Tier 1 or 2 was to drop my tickets for football.

The silver lining is, with all of these per seat amounts in Fertitta even for General Reserved, we should see some sort of uptick in CP donors and that will look good to those outside the program.

Yeah, they have taken those numbers down several weeks ago
But, before they took them down, those are what the numbers were.

Very interesting strategy[?] to remove the amounts just before seat selections. Will be interesting to see the total season ticket sales once it is all over. I went with lower price and upped my tickets from 2 to 4 for now.

Actually they started with 3 Tier selections with Tier 3 being a $500 over 5 year committment, but they dropped that one pretty quickly. They didn’t adjust the amounts of the Tier 1 and 2 seats.