Fertitta Center Season Ticket Selections

Or made it four tiers instead of two so the price jump would not be so stark:

1st five rows = $2500
Next five = $2000
Next five = $1500
Top rows = $1000

1 Like

That would have been a great idea
raise additional revenue while assuring those who committed got the best seats rather than putting the unsold on the open market.

I noticed those recliner seats in the loge aren’t selling well at all

I was going to select two seats in 111 but forgot the extra $1500 seat donation that I’d be paying so switched to high in section 104, second row from top. Once I looked I actually liked the view better for only $300 per seat. This way I can keep my chair backs at TDECU.

2 Likes

Process went well today, kudos to those responsible.

2 Likes

looking at whats left, i want an isle seat in one of the sections i was going to choose. looks like that’s not a possibility.

Who the heck would want a recliner seat at a basketball game with all the jumping up and down (at least for me)? If someone wants a recliner they should just stay home and watch it on TV, imho.

3 Likes

Of course, in a few years I might not be able to jump up and down !!:sunglasses:

1 Like

Is there anyway that a current dot map of seats taken and seats available can be posted?

You’re right and we completely misjudged this one.

Same here. It was a smooth and easy process for me. I got better seats than I thought would which makes me happy and disappointed at the same time.

I actually thought the seats for the Terrace section were nicer !

My wife and I Agreed that we wouldn’t want a recliner. But at the rate, I’m hoping someone buys and enjoys them.

1 Like

I thought the barcalounger seats/section looked pretty cool based on the renderings, but the facility commitment was substantially outside of my budget. But yes, it looks like the demand for those was greatly misjudged.

Maybe they can do the lucky fan drawings to upgrade seats for one game until they are spoken for by the Top 1%

Pat, where did you end up? Since I am stuck out here in California for a few weeks and wouldn’t be available to do it myself, I asked John Noud to pick for me and gave him a list of preferences available on Friday July 27 and on Wednesday Aug 1 at 3:44 Houston time, he got me my 5 choice. I am in 104, row 7, seats 17 & 18. I’m a happy camper.

I am also very thankful we have folks like John Noud, Brittany Broussard, and Katie Tate working in Cougar Pride.

1 Like

You mean 104 ?

Mike, we are in section 102, either the third or fourth row from the bottom (sorry, I forget which), and the fourth and fifth seats from the aisle nearer the center of the floor (again, sorry, I don’t remember the numbering system). I chose one seat for myself and another for my friend, Gary Hackemack, who often goes to the games with me.

I could have chosen seats a bit nearer the aisle and a row or two higher, but I was afraid that wall to the left or the hand rails might interfere with our view of the floor when action was taking place at the far end of the court.

I am a happy camper - and I could have chosen seats on the other side of the arena, perhaps nearer the center, but I did not want to walk all that way over to the other side (my “wheels” ain’t as good as they used to be, alas)!

I completely agree with you about John Noud, Brittany Broussard, and Katie Tate; they were fantastic in helping me choose our seats! And the whole procedure went by in a flash!

I choose my season tickets in 3 mins

Just got my seat. it sucks the seat i really wanted i couldn’t get cause you have to get them in blocks of 2 or more. smh. oh well. i got a much better seat on the aisle.

1 Like