Fertitta Center Season Ticket Selections

Tickets in the bag :sunglasses:. Super simple process like everyone said.

Got my season tickets I’m ready!!!

How full were the sections looking?

The sides seemed to be filling in pretty nicely, handful here and there. Plenty of open seats in the baseline corner sections, a couple with only a few red dots.

1 Like

The guy voicing the “how to find & purchase seats” is a hoot. Ha ha ha.
It did work well though. Just thought it sounded over the top!
Go Coogs!

2 Likes

Got two today. Super easy process.

2 Likes

Got 2 seats in section 104 today. Was only going to get one ticket but went for two instead.

1 Like

I just purchased my tickets today and the deposit I paid in the spring was not subtracted. Has anybody else dealt with this? They are already tacking on the absurd cougar pride commitment of $100. Was hoping at least get the deposit back.

Sounds like a mistake was made. Wouldn’t Be the first time.

Just emailed them regarding the deposit. Even pasted the email from the spring showing the payment.

try talking to a live person. I have had very good results.

Zach has been very helpful for me on several occasions. Ask for him–I’m sure he’ll fix things up.

2 Likes

Yes 104. Brain cramp; but it is on a 2nd level since it’s above club and lounge seats.

1 Like

Those seats appear to be very good for game viewing and I think will become more popular as time goes by.

Quote: “They are already tacking on the absurd cougar pride commitment of $100.”

A $100 contribution to our athletic department is absurd?

3 Likes

I think requiring a commitment for a sport that had terrible fans support is not smart. I can see it for football but for basketball, they should wait until there is a big increase in annual sales before start tacking on commitments. At least leave the commitment to the premium seats like courtside and the new club section. UH first priority should be increasing attendance.

2 Likes

I am on the fence on this one: think there should be some seats without a contribution tied to them but also understand that UH needs to show as much as possible in contributions and contributors. Let’s see if the sales are good and, if so, they made the right call for now.

2 Likes

There are plenty of season ticket seats for $175.

There are 19 home games this year. Pretty cheap !!!

Yes, the first 4 at TSU
BFD !!!

Shorting us 1 game, EE :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

https://twitter.com/UHCougarMBK/status/1039302504624705536

It was originally also done to provide a tax deduction but that went away with the 2017 tax reform.

That said, I don’t think it matters. The ticket cost what it cost and how the cost is allocated shouldn’t matter. I can’t imagine people would buy a ticket if it cost $275 vs. $175+$100 donation. That’s some very irrational behavior if so.

2 Likes