First game time and date?

Anyone know when are first game will be announce? I’ve looked and haven’t been able to find anything.

you haven’t found anything because there is no official schedule yet and scheduling right very fluid …
as of right now this is what we know-- that could change

we expect to play a game on the 25th on November - the first day you are allowed to play a game–who it willl be is uncertain

we play in the NIT tipoff-2 round tourney (in the orlando bubble)
according to the Gonzaga’s beat writer, that is on the 27th and the 29th

• we play a top 15/top10 texas tech round 1…if we win we will likely be playing a top 3 gonzaga…if we lose likely playing a top 40 auburn

if we dont have agame on the 25th this will be our first 2 games

4 Likes

and I cant WAIT!

ok, thanks man

Yeah I don’t see us scheduling someone in the 25th to play in a tournament two days later. I expect a few team scrimmages before then.

Scrimmages aren’t allowed this season
And that’s why we could try and squeeze a game in… our 2 hardest games of the year could be game 1 and game 2 with no scrimmage or exhibitions

3 Likes

So won’t our opponents, right. We have alot of our players back with the exception of Harris & Hinton. I’m comfortable with the practices coach Sampson has to include Mark into the fold.

Not having Fabian will be a tough one for us. Especially the Fabian we saw against Memphis in the last game we played.

Gorham will slide in for Fabian I have faith. Go Coogs

I think we schedule rice that first game. Don’t see anyone else willing to make the flight. By this time we usually play tech in secret no? So I think we play a game.