Florida State about to get ran off the field by Wake Forest

Already down 14-0 early 1st quarter

Ever since the Peach Bowl, they’ve gotten worse and worse each year. They may go 1-11 or 0-12 depending on how their game with UMass goes later this year.

1 Like

I remember a Florida State fan congratulating us on beating them on a down year. They were now on to bigger and better things. Wonder where that guy is now?

9 Likes

Probably on their board crying

4 Likes

screw them

1 Like

I remember being surprised the Fla St fans at the Peach bowl wanted to get rid of Jimbo

hallelujah!

That’s what a sense of entitlement does to ya.

Wake up 27-14 at the half. Demon Deacons making it look easy. Upper decks are empty but this is one of their better crowds though. I suspect their stands will be full if they stay undefeated

RG3 is great on commentary.

“I got a 1400 on the SAT, I scored 700 twice.”

1 Like

is it still Jimbo’s fault?

2 Likes

35-14. Wake Forest qb Hartman runs in for 2.

Dual threat qbs are so fun to watch

WOWWWWWW FSU qb McKenzie Milton botches the would be TD and fumbled into the end zone and Wake Forest recovers. I think that solidifies them going 1-11 or 0-12 this year.

The most part the AAC HCs who moved up to P5 jobs have been mediocre or awful.
Frost, Herman, Collins, Morris, Taggert, Fuente, Norvell.
Heupel just hired.

Matt Rhule being the exemption.

Fire Norvell…hire Deion Sanders.

Herman was probably the best on the last list.

Also, Briles and Sumlin both had success with P5 schools.

I think Norvell is experiencing the same issues Taggart and Fisher did (toward the end); FSU is no longer getting the players they once did. Neither is Miami. Only UF still seems to get some of those players.

Don’t know what is going on in the state of Florida football; perhaps something in the water?

Sumlin left UH in 2011. Briles in 2007.
Those 2 never coached in the AAC. (Founded July 1st 2013)

UCF, USF, FIU, FAU taking the depth and sometimes future NFL guys they used to get in the glory days might partially explain it.

Miami has been mediocre for a long time. Who knows when it will turn around.

FSU winning it all in 2013 ended an era but they should be much better than this. They still get some 4 stars and a few 5 stars. Just not working out for whatever reason.

2 Likes

Talk about a “wake up” call…

I, personally, love it because my cousin is from Tallahassee and he used to spout the P5 nonsense all the time… UH just can’t get the same level of recruits… FSU plays a way harder schedule… Blah.Blah.Blah…

Suck it FSU!

2 Likes

I know tons of Gators living in Clearwater, FL including my stepbrother but surprisingly no Seminoles.

A good write up. A tough spot:
They may be one or two win bad but can they switch HCs & not lose a Top 10 recruiting class?

https://247sports.com/college/florida-state/Season/2022-Football/Commits/

Ha ha ha!

Perhaps.

I know that in the case of Miami, there are and have been some internal issues at the school which has negatively impacted the football program, namely, there has always been a contingent within the university that have never liked the whole “U” phenomen and would be more than happy to watch the football team whither and die. They view Miami more like a Wash U or UC, maybe a Duke, and don’t like the negative stereotypes the whole U football culture created around the school.

Fact is, Donna Shalala, former Sec of HHS, President of MSU, became President of the U in 2001. You can literally trace the demise of their football program from that point forward.

2 Likes

I don’t think the FSU problem is the HC

1 Like

Norvell won our league. Crazy how things implode at different schools.

1 Like