Friday Night Lights cancelled/postponed

Just received a text that they will try to reschedule sometime in March. Cougar Pride also closed today.

Hoping we get to play Sunday

I saw the text, as I am out of town, my first thought was coronavirus?

The campus and numerous schools are closed today due to city water main break that flooded 610 at Clinton.

Is the break fixed yet??

I just posted in Basketball that KPRC Channel 2 reported a spokesman for Turner said it will take about a week to complete repairs.

I guess 96" couplings arenā€™t readily available most places. I heard Home depot stocks them but they are mixed in with the 90Ā° ells so they are impossible to find.

14 Likes

The computer says we have two. Iā€™d help you look but itā€™s time for my lunch break.

6 Likes

Where are the adapters and reducersā€¦amateursā€¦lol

2 Likes

That is really close to Clinton and Fidelity . . . . . two streets that really go together . . . . .

3 Likes

Just looked at the map. Fidelity stops at Clinton.

8 Likes

Canā€™t they use Flex Seal?

7 Likes

I keep tellinā€™ em man.

What are yā€™all talking about? The nice young man at Mega Lo Mart says all pipes are the same size.

1 Like

If the pitch guy can turn a screen door into a boatā€¦he can fix a pipe. It even works under water!!! (Slaps a patch on the pipe underwater)

Itā€™s back onā€¦3/27. Check your emails. Could be good timing depending on when the Toyota Sweet 16 games are scheduled and possibly what time our Coogs play in the Sweet 16ā€¦

Also depends on what happens with the Wuhan Virus

Truth. I forgot that the Toyota Sweet 16 games will be 4 PM or later so barring a sale on the secondary market, I wonā€™t be at the football event. (March Madness trumps all other sports this time of year)

Houston Football Friday Night Lights Set for March 27
Use this link to view this message in a web browser.

Letā€™s try this one more timeā€¦

In appreciation of your support of Houston Athletics, you and one (1) guest are invited to attend the Houston Football Friday Night Lights event!

The Houston Football Friday Night Lights event allows Houston Football supporters and Cougar Pride members at the All-Conference Club giving level and above ($500+) to enjoy a spring football practice and dinner catered by Demeris B-B-Q. Cash bars and complimentary parking in Lot 12A (Red/Platinum gameday lots) will be available.

The event will take place in the Cougar Club at TDECU Stadium. Signage will direct you upon arrival. Please enter through the Beth & Dan Bellow Club Entrance. Doors will open at 6:30PM on Friday, March 27. No RSVP is necessary; registration will take place at the door.

Please contact Cougar Pride at (713) 743-GoUH (4684) or email cougarpride@uh.edu if you have any questions.

Thanks as always for your support of Houston Athletics, we appreciate you!

Go Coogs!

5 beers says this gets cancelled

2 Likes