Friday's attendance

From looking at the green dots, I counted around 250 available seats. I just estimated and didn’t count the single seats. Hopefully tonight will be a full and perhaps a sellout???

2 Likes

I would imagine this one will be very close to a sellout. Friday, late tipoff, recognizable opponent.

There’s only 188 left on StubHub. But, I won’t be surprised and visible empty seats like last year when sellouts were announced. Not gonna worry about it.

2 Likes

Ptb that may be encouraging.
Students tickets nearly gone,
Single seats nearly gone
StubHub nearly gone

If it’s not sellout that’s fine. Not gonna stop me from enjoying it.

4 Likes

8pm is probably too late for most Houston fans lol oh yeah it’s Friday it’s Tx High school football night, another excuse to not go, I’m being sarcastic of course, we will be there lol

1 Like

Just read Pezmans tweets and as of an hour ago there are less than 50 student tickets left and less than 200 left for the game! I never thought I’d see a time where we’d be nearly selling out the basketball game this early in the season! Props to CKS and staff for the turnaround of our program

4 Likes

There will always be empty seats for many reasons.

As long as you have your ticket and you’re in the building, don’t worry about it.

3 Likes

This game will officially be a sellout.

And not like we are playing Duke or even a ranked team.

This is phenomenal, how can anyone complain?

3 Likes

Surprised someone hasn’t said they won’t be there with the late start because they have to get up early for tomorrow’s tailgate.

3 Likes

Are you new to CoogFans?

10 Likes

The actual butts in the seats crowd will, as usual, depend on how many of the corporate season tickets are used …

1 Like

Russell, there’s a cadre of Coogfans that don’t need a reason to complain – its what they do. If they have nothing to complain about, they will complain about having nothing to complain about.

2 Likes

Student allotment has sold out

3 Likes

We are creeping closer to a self-sustaining ecosystem. Second game and the student allocation is sold out!!! Completely awesome!!! The culture is growing…and eventually the entire city will be on board.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/uhcougars/status/1195512817111224320?s=21

Impressive especially since the Rockets are playing right now

Those people are old enough to already be napping and not see your post.

5000, including 1000 to 1500 BYU fans . . . . .

1 Like

Who cares? Did you count the number of fans? Some folks invent ways to be negative…it was a sellout and UH gets the money…Lord, be happy…

7 Likes

We twice as many fans for the game 0 exhibition than we averaged the last 10 years at Hofheinz…that’s all you need to know

1 Like