Frisco Bowl Might be What We Deserve

I agree with CougarDave and hopefully we will see an improvement in 2018.

1 Like

We too were in NO and there were a number of UH fans who complained the players weren’t ready to play and that we were being outplayed but mainly out coached. Perhaps the most telling were the comments from 3 older (60’s like us) Tulane alums who were amazed by the poor quality of UH play. We talked for several minutes post game and they couldn’t understand what had happened to the UH. Was it the QB, the players or coaching they wanted to know? They had all expected a much better Cougar team to show up.

And if we go to a bowl game, who ever we play will be fired up to beat UH because they expect the Coogs to be better. When we are not prepared or mentally ready we will get blown out by a lesser team. Look at how bad San Diego beat us last year.
Yea, I know, New coaches or no coaches. The team looked to me that they spent the night before the game drinking and partying.

Drinking and partying is on the right track. I believe we had a WR that did not play and another who likely should not have.

Comment takes me back to BB in New Orleans . . . . .

Yes, recall Benny Anders & Rob Williams walking across the Superdome floor wearing sun glasses in 1982