From Cards to Lanyards

I got the message today that Cards would be Lanyards now. I wonder if they’re planning on doing the same with Football next season.

Wondering the same.

Have tickets been mailed? I’m not seeing my order in my order history and wondering if something went wrong with my order.

I haven’t received mine either and no notifications

1 Like

https://twitter.com/UHCougarMBK/status/1057373916128337921

1 Like

https://twitter.com/UHCougarMBK/status/1058113198405152769

Just received mine…like stated, they are for H&PE only.

I did notice that they were GA. Does anyone know if all H&PE seats are GA this year since it will only be a few games? No biggie…just curious.

1 Like

Not sure, just got mine as well.

Mine arrived today. I’ve gotten used to notices from the ticket office and from the carrier. Not this time. Maybe it’s because they used UPS rather than FedEx.

My HP&E tickets had row and seat numbers on them.

2 Likes

Baller :basketball:

Ha! I am pretty sure I used that one-word response to someone else on this board.

I had good seats at the Hof. They priced me out of the good seats at FC. Instead of getting 2 in the terrace I opted for 4 near the baseline. Football taught me to expect price increases every season and I figure I can drop two in the future if needed.

3 Likes

I saw some seats opened up in those sections (baseline) and i was a little confused because i thought those would definitely sell out. Im in a corner section and im worried im going to hate my view point. I would try to change it but without knowing what it actually looks like im hesitant. On top of that i dont want the ticket office to give me paper tickets instead of the Lanyard style ones. So hopefully i fall in love and become like Dancing Jerry from Duke.

I would like to change my answer…it appears I am a Baller. Thank you, Mr. Fertitta!

(Not really a baller until those shaded areas disappear but thought it was funny that I got this)

2 Likes

:rofl: must be nice

1 Like