Full UH Schedule

Was the Rice game included in our season ticket packages? Gotta check on that…

Texan fans have a retractable roof that’s never open. It’s never open because they complained of the heat.

1 Like

Make no mistake, Tulane will be one of the best teams in the West. They return an enormous amount of talent to a team that should have been bowling (if it wasn’t for getting jobbed by the refs at SMU… $$$$).

They have ECU at home five days before us, then they have to travel. The travel is our biggest advantage. Fritz schooled Applewhite last year; let’s see if Major can adjust this year.

1 Like

football on Saturdays are different than football on sundays.

1 Like

doubt it. you can buy tickets to the game when you renew but i’ll just get them on rice’s site when single game go on sale.

Temple has a 10-day turnaround leading into our game with them; we only have 7.

Tulsa has a 10-day turnaround like we do.

We get extra days to prep for Memphis and they have a normal 7-day before playing us.

This was my thought as well

I actually believe the Temple, Tulane, Memphis stretch is tougher.

Navy is tough on the road, but CMD did an excellent job of shutting them down. Strong doesn’t have Mack and Flowers anymore - Texas 2.0, good D, no QB. SMU is going to struggle initially under Dykes, IMO.

Temple hired a solid coach, has a lot of returning talent, and has 10 days to ready for us. Tulane returns just about everyone and do I need to mention how good Fritz is? Memphis kept their coach, is on the road, and like us, always has speed.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure there will be tickets available for that game, even for walk-up.

That’s true even if both Rice fans do show up for the game. j/k

4 Likes

lol

When it’s 90 degrees and humid I will complain.

IF * D’Onofrio cant win 10 games with this schedule i don’t know what to do.

FIFY!

If UH loses vs Tulane again this year it will be the second time in program history UH has lost back to back games vs Tulane. Last time that happened Helton was coach. Only other coach besides Helton to lose twice in their careers to Tulane is Dimel. Major better “adjust” or he might not get a chance to set the record for L’s to Tulane the following year.

4 Saturday home games?

Just garbage.

2 Likes

Who gives a crap about Texan fans !

2 Likes

God how we have fallen when we fear Tulane !!!

2 Likes

4 Saturday home games with 2 likely being at 11am in my opinion.

1 Like

I don’t think you have a realistic impression of Tulane or how good a coach Willie Fritz is.

3 Likes

Yes, I do…but stand back and look at the big picture !

1 Like