Gabe Grant Gone Too

Noticed on the radio shows at the end of the season that CKS didn’t mention Adewunmi when talking about the future. He mentioned almost everyone else except for him.

I think he was a kid they saw a lot of potential in as a junior when he committed as he’s a great athlete, but he didn’t really develop as a senior. If he stays, he’s a project that may pay off his senior year, but it depends on how hard he wants to work. Probably best for him to find a place that he’ll get some time on the court.

1 Like

McCullar is a SPECIAL talent. His ranking doesn’t do him justice, even though his already ranked 60th in Rivals. I expect him to have a big Summer and move up close to 5 star status. Top 30 potentially ceiling is possible. Kid is talented, but has a motor and just wants to get better.

I told y’all coach Sampson will do anything to improve the overall roster.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/Gabe_mc35/status/1015026347121487873

It is his livelihood…

"The Chicago native had drawn enough interest to take his talents down to Houston to play for a top 25 Cougars team that made the NCAA Tournament as a No. 6 seed. Grant appeared in 24 games and scored a season-high 12 points in 11 minutes against East Carolina. After his junior year, Grant and Houston coach Kelvin Sampson discussed what role Grant would likely have on the team as a senior.

“What I wanted for my senior year and what they envisioned for me my senior year, it was just a mutual thing where I really wanted to fulfill my dream,” Grant said. “I wanted to reach that, and Buffalo presented me with a proposition that made it realistic, so that was something I wanted to take hold of immediately.”

-With one opportunity, Three Rivers men’s basketball alumnus Gabe Grant went from ‘recreational player’ to NCAA Division I talent-

2 Likes

Good for Gabe…he was a great teammate here and was huge for chemistry a couple of years ago. Still remember the Tulsa game where he went off and we scored over a 100.

3 Likes