Wake Forest comes in at 1-3.
Good chance this could be a quality win later in the season. Even a below average ACC team may be in the top 100 of the RPI.
Drexel lost to Mercer last night so the final is Mercer vs Colorado.
CKS before the game:
- Chemistry hasn’t happened yet, trying to figure it out
- Galen and Corey Davis are the two best defenders
- 3rd best defender is either Gray or Alley
- Alley far behind because he missed so much time (7 weeks)
- Wake Forest has good size - 3-7 footers
- Crawford is their best player - ACC All-Conference player
- 3 really good wings
- Playing 3 games in 3 days, not about the scouting report, just get out their and play
- Like to play faster than yesterday - Liberty was able to control the pace
- Danny Manning is a good friend, he and his dad (truck driver)
- Larry Brown hired his dad to be the coach so that Manning would sign at Kansas
Same lineup as yesterday:
- Van Beck
- D. Davis
10-7 Coogs at the first media break (15:52). Galen leads the way with 4. Coogs are 5-6 from the field so far.
18-18 with 11:37 left in the half. Both teams are on fire so far. 6 Coogs have scored with Robinson, Gray, and Zanna all with 4 points.
I am trying to listen to the game and when I go to 950 Kprc on iHeartRadio it’s michael berry not the game. For all you tech guys what do I do to get the game?
I don’t think you can listen on iHeart. You have to go to TuneIn and find 950
or have a subscription through uhcougars.com All Access:
Wake Forest in the bonus with 9 minutes to go as the Coogs continue to commit fouls at an alarming rate.
Wake Forest is 5-9 from 3 as they lead 25-24
Thanks a bunch.
30-24 Wake Forest with 7:43 left. Deacons are now 6-10 from 3 (Crawford is 3-4) and 8-8 from the line. Coogs haven’t shot a free throw yet.
Coogs now in the bonus with 7 minutes to go.
4:55 to go in the half, Wake Forest up 33-32.
Van Beck is on fire with 11 points…3-4 from 3
Coogs up 35-33 as Van Beck hits another 3. 3:26 left in the half.
Halftime: Wake Forest leads 42-41
Wake Forest has a 13 to 2 FT advantage right now which is basically the difference in the game. Bit questionable.
Brady with 4 fouls early in the half.
Coogs up 50-47 as Van Beck is still hot. 17:03 left
51-50 Coogs with 15:31 to go.