Game Day Give A Ways

(Dustin K) #1

What give a ways did you really like or dislike from last year? What would you like to see for this year?

Loved the pint glass and parking sign. I think everything was pretty much solid this year.

(Dustin K) #3

I unfortunately stayed til the end of the game so I didn’t get a pint glass. Didn’t get the parking sign either but don’t really have a parking place to put it.

(Coogs93) #4

I liked the pint glasses and the gloves, although they were kinda small.

The pint glasses were the best.

(Alex) #6

Pint glass no doubt.

Pint glass, if I had gotten one. Like the fellow above, stayed til the end, none left.

I stayed til end of game and they had tables right outside exits handing pint glasses out… but I guess not at all exits

(PortlandCoog) #9

Yeah, I love the pint glass.

(KFD) #10

We were some of the last to leave the night of the pint glasses. I picked up my pint glass and they had dozens left.

(Marcus) #11

I liked the parking sign myself. I have it hanging in my office. I need to get a bigger office. All the Coog memorabilia is filling it up.

Parking sign and flag. Both are in my cubicle at work.

(Chris VanHoose) #13

I love my pint glass. I don’t remember the parking sign. Any have a picture they can share?

(RICK LAIRD) #14

The buff and the flag was good too.

(Marcus) #15

Forgot about the flag. My wife got one and so did I. She took hers to her classroom and hung it up. Even though she’s a Tech grad, she’s getting kids excited about UH. They did a class project over the history, mascot, and famous alumni. Pretty neat stuff.

I stayed until the end and got my pint glasses as well, in fact, I don’t think that they were giving them away until the game was over.

Parking sign (at work office) and Flag (hanging from my front porch).

(Nick K) #18

pint glass, we need one every year to collect…
I liked the flag too