GAME THREAD - Houston vs Oregon Dec 1st, 8pm on ESPN2 (W 65-61)

This X eleventybillion

5 Likes

Amazing! Looking so good so far!

1 Like

What happened to Davis?

Davis has two fouls.

Foul trouble, I think

Nate Hinton hasn’t gotten the memo our team struggles with FTs. Shhhh don’t tell him.

2 Likes

Excellent first half. I said all last season that Brooks was going to be a beast with a little extra strength. He looks very good.

4 Likes

All 3 bigs have at least 2 fouls as well. Hinton and Ced were both playing some down low but hey it’s working.

Around the 14 minute mark, ESPN studio said it’s the grown men at UH versus the young guys at Oregon. During the majority of our run, we had two freshman and a sophomore on the floor. Guess our young guys turn into grown men faster than Oregon.

4 Likes

Hinton got that swag!

1 Like

One is Team ready to play. I love the intensity. Let’s keep it up. 21-13 rebounds & that is against Bol Bol.

1 Like

Wonder if the students will leave soon

Speaking of bigs, Chris Harris is sitting out.

No warm ups for Oregon…must’ve gotten their asses reamed in the locker room

Halftime ESPN2 advertises their CFP show tomorrow. Shows highlights from Alabama, Clemson, Ohio State and Oklahoma then says “whose getting in.” The Cartel isn’t even afraid to advertise the bias.

1 Like

This is what I mean by cutouts signs. Let’s make some noise.

Not a good start.

Student section doesn’t seem to know what to do. Not loud at all

Where do y’all think they are holding the real Shasta after kidnapping him and replaced with these imposters?

3 Likes

Getting good looks but shots aren’t falling. Luckily team works hard on boards and D. Could use some transition points to get us going again.