GAMEDAY THREAD: Cincinnati at Houston (L 38-23)

Steaming pile

1 Like

Amen to that

2 and 4ā€¦ two and fourā€¦

ball gameā€¦ tune has shown enough to me that weā€™ll still be good next season even if king is injuredā€¦keep getting better each game

qb depthā€¦checkā€¦

on to the next

5 Likes

At least the t sips and gags lost. Thatā€™s my secondary satisfaction when the Coogs lose.

3 Likes

Proud of the guys. Weā€™ll get a big one soon.

4 Likes

Signing out. See yā€™all next year! Cheers

1 Like

If King is injured?

Iā€™d be happy with some decent clock management. This has been a joke. Left the first half with 2 TOā€™s that could have been used which could have led to a score and absolutely no urgency before the pick 6.

This game was 100% rigged by the refs! I truly donā€™t think we could have won this game because the refs were 100% determined to set our guys back! We made a lot of mistakes but the favoritism by the refs was the biggest difference in this game because Cinci made plenty of mistakes themselves!

3 Likes

i said if king is injured next season, he has yet to make it through every game of a season

Hey

Miracles are possible

TD and onside kick and we are in this game

1 Like

If Washington St wins, there is a chance that all 4 of our losses will be in the top 25 next week.

2 Likes

Whoaaa refs called an obvious penalty!

2 Likes

That terrible PF penalty completely changed the game. Then that obvious holding not called was the icing.

4 Likes

Is that the first completed passover the middle?

3 minutes left in the 4th quarter and we havenā€™t taken a timeout at all

edit: we havenā€™t called timeout all game

And of course they call holding on us

2 Likes

What are they doing?

We did in the first to avoid delay of game.

1 Like