GAMEDAY Thread: HBU vs Houston, 7pm on ESPN3

Yeah they are small and don’t seem interested in rebounding at all. I don’t think this game is gonna tell us much.

1 Like

No identity. Looking like NBA ball minus the talent.

I miss Brooks sprinting back and posting up in the corner waiting for the 3, and then making the 3

1 Like

That starting group just does not seem to have an efficient and fluid offense. Seems like there is alot of heighth but not ability to stretch the floor. Like too see that starting group look for the mid range jumpers.

1 Like

What did Rodney say, “tough crowd, tough crowd”

FWIW - I see lots of good stuff and lots of stuff, well, needs work - but then that is what Coach does

Did I mention Nate is having a great game?

1 Like

Be nice if Hinton starts hitting the three reguraly like this

1 Like

Nate!

1 Like

We need a floor general PG and it’s not Deeky. He wasn’t a floor general at all last year though he had a good season. I think Nate could flourish at the point with any of the other guards on the wings but that’s in limited action at the point the coaches will figure it out unlike our previous football staff they’re a lot smarter than me.

3 Likes

I like Gorham. He plays bigger than he is (and he’s big). He’s a big presence on the court.

3 Likes

Do refs even call charges anymore?

Wow coach just yelled at Alley and told him to sit down and benched him. He was giving him the riot act but not sure why.

Ugly offense

Our FG% isn’t even that bad currently 11-21 still we’ve missed so many easy shots.

Coach is just going to have to realize that the bigs on this team are not going to shoot the three. They are going to have to come in a bit on the corners and look for the 15ft jumper. Have to adjust to the talent ability. Mills, Sasser, and Nate are the only players I trust with shooting the three at this point.

2 3s have rimmed out badly. Those cursed visitor side baskets are back I thought we worked those out last year.

3 Likes

White warming up

2 Likes

Nate having the game of his life

1 Like

we are scoring but it doesnt feel smooth at all…we are winning on talent alone …

3 Likes

Not feeling Jarreaus play at all.

Soft passes, sloppy drives and just keeps tossing it up for ally oops and it’s just not working.

1 Like

That works against HBU but won’t work as we get into the meat of our schedule.

2 Likes