GAMEDAY THREAD! Houston at Connecticut - Thursday @ 6 PM on ESPN (W 71-63)

Coogs Win!!! 71-63

5 Likes

recruit ranking only started in the 90s

and alot of greats werent touted recruits so theres a chance he was more toutedā€¦elvin wasnt known by anybody

2 Likes

Good win against a storied program on the road!

2 Likes

I guess Deeky knows Hurley big hug. Oh yeah UMASS URI they play every year.

Q2 road win canā€™t complain about that.

4 Likes

Bring on Tulane!

1 Like

Dr J grew like 6" after getting to UMass.

1 Like

Happy with the win!

2 Likes

I could have sworn Camby was a highly touted recruit for Calipari at UMass

2 Likes

Went from a nasty flu bug straight into a sinus infection so Iā€™ve been in and out of consciousness all week. Woke up at halftime for this oneā€¦at least we won. Winning on the road is tough.

Now need to focus and beat Tulane this weekend. Iā€™ll try to play catch up on the week tonight or tomorrow. Depends on how I feel at this point.

Go Coogs!

15 Likes

Remember, with about 2.5 minutes left to play UCONN shot 25 free throws, UH 4! Most of UHā€™s free throws came within the last 1.5 minutes left in the game! These refs came into this game with an agenda!

7 Likes

Glad you are okay, Patrick!

6 Likes

So much for taking the coogs -9.5 :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::weary:

2 Likes

Shoot. That last bucket flipped the game! Another reason I donā€™t have the stomach for Vegas.

3 Likes

I think the announcer hinted at this regarding those last few baskets

3 Likes

I was wondering why they fouled Corey. Even hurley was mad about it. Made it 10 until lil uconn dude wanted to pad his statsā€¦smh

Seems like we rested this gameā€¦ sorta

We won a tough road game against a UCONN team who plays well at home, but our defense once again came through with a hard fought, albeit sloppy offensive, but nevertheless a WIN.

Phi Jamma Nu.

7 Likes

Good road win.

On to Tulaneā€¦where we somehow lost last year.

6 Likes

Maybe this year it wonā€™t be dangerous travel conditions and the team will get there with more than a couple of mins to warm up!

1 Like

I think they complement each other. Two different skill sets / talents.

1 Like